Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:09 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Just had cast off on 31st after ulnar-bicep nerve transfer on 11th
Replies: 15
Views: 2064

Re: Just had cast off on 31st after ulnar-bicep nerve transfer on 11th

<t>hey Kevin this is chris just curious could you explain the ulner bicep surgery i just had a intercostal nerve graft surgery and was curious what severity of injury determines what surgery they use my c5 c6 c7 were avulsed and t1 c8 were streched and sending a very week signal my surgery was jan 1...
by hdcrash
Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:16 pm
Topic: Surgery has any one had any success
Replies: 404
Views: 34549

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

<t>hi princess you know they say that the left hand side of the brain controls the right hand side of the body and vice versa so wouldnt that mean that only lefthanded people are in there wright mind. my injury consisted of c5 c6 c7 avulsed and t1 c8 were streched and sending very little signal. My ...
by hdcrash
Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:26 am
Topic: Baby Girl for bigsel & family.
Replies: 12
Views: 2040

Re: Baby Girl for bigsel & family.

CONGRATULATIONS
by hdcrash
Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:24 am
Topic: Anyone with Vascular injuries, esp subclavian
Replies: 6
Views: 936

Re: Anyone with Vascular injuries, esp subclavian

hey sarmstrong im not familar with your injury but just thought id let you know i have the same problem with forgetting to log in so youll know your not the only one
by hdcrash
Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:19 am

<t>well guys sorry again evedentally my first reply as a guest didnt show up so if theres two sorry about that i still aint that good with computers yet ill try to make this one shorter. but 35 wpm sounds great thats as fast as i was in highschool with 2 hands how did you come up with sarmstrong as ...
by hdcrash
Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:59 pm
Topic: sour cherries
Replies: 6
Views: 739

Re: sour cherries

<t>Hey guys this is hd again I live in kentucky and have found out that scientists have been trying to prove theorys that farmers already know work and use them in wisetale and old fashioned remedys for years they dont need scientific proof if they already know it works i havent heard the sour cherr...
by hdcrash
Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:38 pm

Hey guys this is chris i just typed that big reply and forgot to log in sorry.
by hdcrash
Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:54 am
Topic: just checking in
Replies: 10
Views: 1868

Re: just checking in

<t>hey mikeyb this is hdcrash my little brothers name is mikey and our last name starts with a b the neighbors child was the same age as my brother and his name was mikey so we called my little brother mikeyb to keep um seperated i had a tbpi aug 6 2002 and surgery jan 13 2003 i avulsed c5 c6 c7 and...
by hdcrash
Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:28 am

<t>hey Paul Im out of surgery its been a little while but the huge incision has heeled very well the procedure went well it wasnt what i had hoped once they got in there c5 c6 c7 were avulsed t1 c8 were still intact but streched and sending very little signal they thout it was best to leave those tw...
by hdcrash
Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:41 pm
Topic: TBPI
Replies: 35
Views: 4472

Re: TBPI

<t>hey My doctors name is Yakuboff he is actually a plastic surgeon connected with univesity of cinncinati in ohio he has all my trust in what he is doing for me Keep praying for the best the evaluation they make is not always the case when they get inside the surgery is explratory at first then the...