Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:38 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: best sling
Replies: 17
Views: 2397

Re: best sling

oh yea almost forgot found this website on this postboard there is so much info on here everyone is willing to share the site someone else mentioned above armsling.com the people there are really nice and explain there product very well give them a try
by hdcrash
Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:34 pm

hey yea that shoulder cuff that goes across the neck to the otherside sounds interesting to me i would appreciate any info on that and as soon as i find someone with a digtal camera ill get the pics of the one i made posted thanks again
by hdcrash
Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:50 pm
Topic: Brachial Plexitis following tetanus shot? Please HELP!
Replies: 37
Views: 33550

Re: Brachial Plexitis following tetanus shot? Please HELP!

<t>hi beth this is chris im sorry to say this but i went thru three neurosurgeons with my tbpi and in my opinon there lucky if they could spell the word nerve i cant understand this of all doctors they know the least about a brachial plexus injury could someone actually explain there field of work t...
by hdcrash
Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:40 pm
Topic: Topomax
Replies: 418
Views: 28107

Re: TOPOMAX and Muscle Jerking Anyone?

<t>hey guys i thought i already made a reply to this but i dont see it listed so i must have done something wrong but this topomax is that a generic name or is that the orignal name and what is it supposed to treat im on neurotin for my nerve pain and maxed out and i dont think it is working and whe...
by hdcrash
Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:16 pm
Topic: Surgery has any one had any success
Replies: 404
Views: 34521

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

hey paul hows everything going did you mean you would be at indy or the thing in new york
by hdcrash
Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:07 pm
Topic: TBPI
Replies: 35
Views: 4430

Re: TBPI

<t>hey john this is hd yea your right it stands for harley davidson i had surgery jan 13 03 thety did an intercostal nerve graft from the ribcage to the bicep and then took a nerve from my trapeziuos muscle to my shoulder and if that stabilizes than future surgery can be done for the hand if i regai...
by hdcrash
Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:51 pm

<t>hey xktm does that stand for the bike co or something else from experince i can tell you there is not a good sling made but that depends on what you need my shoulder isnt stable yet and my therapist and doctors didnt want me to let it hang because it would strech the tendons but sent me home in a...
by hdcrash
Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:21 pm

<t>hey everybody ive been kinda of busy lately with therapy and dr appoinments id say every body can relate with that i got pneumonia from the weekness of my immune system and tryin to get ready for the supercross in indy cant wait for that just to get out of the house whats going on in ny and how s...
by hdcrash
Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:55 am

<t>Hi princess my doctors name kevin yakuboff he is actually in the plastics team but specialies in brachial plexus injurys he works with university of cinncinati hospital in ohio my recovery hasnt really started yet but im started back again with therapy ill be sure and post it thou as soon as it s...
by hdcrash
Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:47 am
Topic: Just had cast off on 31st after ulnar-bicep nerve transfer on 11th
Replies: 15
Views: 2060

Re: Just had cast off on 31st after ulnar-bicep nerve transfer on 11th

Hey man the twitch is a start its this time that bothers me but if its coming back already it shorten the ride some goodluck let me knoe how it goes