Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Sat Jul 19, 2003 8:44 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: meeting other tbpi's
Replies: 3
Views: 919

Re: meeting other tbpi's

<t>hey just wanted to say thanks for meeting with it was great to meet you you sound and act like you have a lot of drive to over come this it was pretty funny to talk about putting you chin toward your chest and elevatng the arm to ease the pain and how goofy we probably look doing it but hell it w...
by hdcrash
Sat Jul 19, 2003 8:36 pm
Topic: Nerve Re-Implantation, anyone had it? or know of anyone who's had it?
Replies: 3
Views: 1008

Re: Nerve Re-Implantation, anyone had it? or know of anyone who's had it?

<r>hey chris thats my name to and i also had a motorcycle accident in august 2002 i avulsed c5 c6 c7 and streched t1 c8 right side i had the intercostal nerve graft in janurary 2003 they used three nerves to the bicep and took a nerve from my trapezious muscle to the deltoid they didnt do the muscle...
by hdcrash
Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:26 pm
Topic: Surgery has any one had any success
Replies: 404
Views: 34531

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

<t>hey paul its been awhile but i was lookin in your post and saw were somebody said they were glad you had succes with a surgery thats great what did you have done and how long has it been and most important what are your benefits from your surgery and one more question i know you were riding a bmw...
by hdcrash
Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:04 pm
Topic: TBPI
Replies: 35
Views: 4451

Re: TBPI

<t>hey tanya sounds like hes doing pretty good and you take pretty good care of him im sure he appreciates it more than you know let me know how his progress is going mine is still slow but hanging in there</t>
by hdcrash
Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:00 pm

<t>Hey joan and rusty how is everything going besides dealing with the nerve pain sonds like you have been thru it all what functions do you have or what have you lost i just use my same baitcasters and reel them in and hold it all with one hand and thats what i love to fish for is bass im 28 yrs ol...
by hdcrash
Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:18 pm
Topic: Fishing ???
Replies: 6
Views: 913

Re: Fishing ???

<t>hey rusty this is chris again dont know if you had any luck finding a fishing rod and reel set up yet but i ordered an off shore belt from bass pro shop for $10. and put a peace of pv pipe in it to hold my rod so i could reel with the other hand and it works pretty good for my baitcasters i use r...
by hdcrash
Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:04 pm
Topic: anyone in Michigan????
Replies: 14
Views: 1927

Re: anyone in Michigan????

hello courtney my name is chris and i live in kentucky but if you want to email me its hdcrash@aol.com my accident was 8/6/02 and would be glad to discuss any topic with you on this injury
by hdcrash
Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:58 pm

<t>yea i avulsed c5 c6 c7 and streched t1 c8 when they did the surgery and rewired the avulsed roots they left t1 and c8 alone because they could have already started to grow back but they just couldnt tell they hooked them up to sometype of machine and said they werent sending any signal but if the...
by hdcrash
Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:48 pm
Topic: kentucky afield
Replies: 0
Views: 336

kentucky afield

<t>this is a local television show on in ky on sundays around 4pm on channel 54 there is a gentelman on this show with a right tbpi who is an insperation to all of us i have talked to him briefly and he has agreed to meet with me and give me some tips on dealing with a tbpi. he had a motorcycle acci...
by hdcrash
Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:35 pm

<t>hello everyone I know its been awhile since ive been to the site or posted i dont know were time goes it seems like getting ready for the day and therapy i dont have time for anything else its close to 5 months after surgery and not really any results yet im sure there is others who have the prob...