Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:46 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: question about dhc documentary
Replies: 11
Views: 1712

Re: question about dhc documentary

dr yakuboff and his team did my surgery at university of cincinnati hospital who did yours gene shed a whole lot more light on the situation it makes more sense know thanks
by hdcrash
Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:47 pm

yea it must be because they told me the same thing and my surgery was in jan 03 but it seems like they are wasting nerves if they wait
by hdcrash
Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:58 pm

<t>no they used differnt nerves to control the muscle from the transfer but they went ahead and hooked up the new nerves to the muscle that was a transfer so the would have a passage way to grow thru although im not sure that how long they waited before they did the surgery i think its a new type pr...
by hdcrash
Sun Nov 23, 2003 7:19 pm
Topic: need a new name.....
Replies: 16
Views: 1931

Re: need a new name.....

ask your therapist if she had to live with it what she would call it i bet it would be worse then stupid
by hdcrash
Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:13 pm
Topic: Air dates for the Surgery on the Discovery Health Channel are KNOWN!
Replies: 22
Views: 2337

Re: Air dates for the Surgery on the Discovery Health Channel are KNOWN!

<t>hey john got to see the disc channel surgery today and want to thank you for letting them film this and then telling us when it was going to be on this helped me to understand this crap a little better how long did they wait before they did your surgery and does your shoulder hang out of socket w...
by hdcrash
Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:26 pm
Topic: Cruelty
Replies: 49
Views: 6082

Re: Cruelty

<t>hey punchy sue hang in there i have had most of the same thoughts you have had probably some that are worse but dont give up the pain does ease after awhile i still have it but it does get easier to deal with do things to keep your mind off of it it does suck but you can over come it give us a ho...
by hdcrash
Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:37 pm

yea i could see the brakes being a problem but if you want to do it bad enough youll figure out away id say youve already proved that to yourself though so how is your recovery coming along can you tell any results in your shoulder or bicep yet
by hdcrash
Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:42 pm

140 thats awesome man i usalyy rode anyware from 25 to 50 on a good week usually about 5 miles a day and i was done can you get that aerobar at a bike shop or will it mount to a mbike
by hdcrash
Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:37 pm
Topic: Recovery after surgery, what's yours been like.
Replies: 18
Views: 1940

Re: Recovery after surgery, what's yours been like.

<t>hey my accident was 8/6/02 i avulsed c5 c6 c7 and streched t1 c8 had surgery 1/13/03 intercostal nerve graft to bicep trapezious nerve transfer to shoulder just know starting to see some changes i can feel my shoulder doing things it wouldnt do before but its still not strong enough to do anythin...
by hdcrash
Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:29 pm

<t>hey john thanks i would have never thought about the brake levers that way your mom sent me the pics of you and the other guy on bikes i noticed the othe guy had a rest that came from the bar to his elbow do you use that or have you thought about it i wrecked on a street bike but used to race mot...