Search found 8 matches

by Erdrix
Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: questions at work
Replies: 10
Views: 7923

Re: questions at work

I would tell kids, "You know when the bus driver tells you to keep your arms inside the window, next time you do it."
by Erdrix
Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 am
Topic: I just want some support
Replies: 6
Views: 4690

Re: I just want some support

I'm continuously amazed at how alike we all are here. Like you, I'm 31 with two boys, 8 and 11. My mother passed away last year taking all my answers with her. My dad doesn't know a whole bunch about, except he tried to sue the hospital, but lawyers where paid off. He says it still makes him sick th...
by Erdrix
Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 pm
Topic: Self esteem post,......Wow.
Replies: 55
Views: 34005

Re: Self esteem post,......Wow.

Oh god, I remember having to jump rope in gym. The best I could do is have it slap me in the back of the head. Just to be a smarty pants I laid the rope on the floor and then jumped over it. :lol:
by Erdrix
Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:43 pm
Topic: hello
Views: 6197

Re: hello

Wow, five surgeries! If you don't mind me asking, but what were the surgeries for? I've only had the one and I'm not even aware if there is anything else that can be done and I've had just about no therapy. Feeling like a slouch here. :lol: But seriously, I have no idea what kind of treatment is ava...
by Erdrix
Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Topic: Self esteem post,......Wow.
Replies: 55
Views: 34005

Re: Self esteem post,......Wow.

I'm the kind of person who'll make fun of himself before someone else can. Its hard for bullies to make fun of you when you already said what they were going to say. It didn't happen often, but it did occur. I did have a kid call me Bob Dole once and I just replied with "Bob Dole don't need thi...
by Erdrix
Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Believe me, I use dollies and carts when I can,just can't always use them.
by Erdrix
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:58 am

Getting burned just sounds absolutely terrible. I've had the BPP all my life and have no idea what it's like to have two working arms, so the thought of getting burned versus BPP I'll just take the BPP, since I don't know what I've lost. :lol:
by Erdrix
Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:20 pm

hello

Hello, I really don't know what to say. I'm 31 and I've had brachial plexus palsy since birth. My right arm started off as a dish towel and then I had surgery when I was really young. I don't know what age or what the surgery was called. My mom had all that information and she passed away a year ago...