Search found 6 matches

by NZBandit
Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:40 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Overuse Symptoms In Good Functional arm of TBPI People
Replies: 6
Views: 9928

Overuse Symptoms In Good Functional arm of TBPI People

So i would like to now know who out there, who has one functional arm (opposite of the TBPI arm) might be getting symptoms of overuse in there functional good arm. Symptoms could include tingling, burning sensations, aching. fat feeling, loss of strength, lack of grip etc.. in their arm, hand, shoul...
by NZBandit
Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 am
Topic: Need research regarding overuse in the good arm of TBPI
Replies: 4
Views: 2095

Re: Need research regarding overuse in the good arm of TBPI

So i would like to now know who out there, who has one functional arm (opposite of the TBPI arm) might be getting symptoms of overuse in there functional good arm. Symptoms could include tingling, burning sensations, aching. fat feeling, loss of strength, lack of grip etc.. in their arm, hand, shoul...
by NZBandit
Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:17 am
Topic: Nerve pain from thyroid medicine
Replies: 7
Views: 5747

Re: Nerve pain from thyroid medicine

Can you tell me more about your symptons you were getting. what thyroid medication you were on and what supplement your naturopath has you on now. I have had a brachial plexus injury for over 24 years now and also have had my thyroid removed some 17 years ago and recently ( last 6 years have had ner...
by NZBandit
Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:56 am
Topic: ANY NEW SUCCESS STORIES?
Replies: 8
Views: 15364

Re: ANY NEW SUCCESS STORIES?

I lost my use of my right arm after crashing my motorbike into a car head on. Had arm amputated 18 months later. About 5 years after the accident i bought a motorcross bike in the 90's and road motocross with one arm, i could wheelstand it, and jump it like anyone else with two arms. Here in New Zea...
by NZBandit
Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 am
Topic: Water Skiing last week!
Replies: 8
Views: 3972

Re: Water Skiing last week!

Awesome bro. Great inspiration

Here in NZ we have a girl skiing with one arm as well.

Keep it up
by NZBandit
Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm
Topic: Need research regarding overuse in the good arm of TBPI
Replies: 4
Views: 2095

Need research regarding overuse in the good arm of TBPI

Hi everyone In 1985 i had a motorcycle accident which resulted in me receiving a Brachial Plexus Palsy to my right arm. After a year and a half later (oct 1986) i had my right arm amputated above the elbow. i retrained myself in many fields but found i was a really good teacher. So became a primary ...