Search found 5 matches

by skateunit
Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: What do you think about Dr. Kim out of houston, tx
Replies: 6
Views: 3041

Re: What do you think about Dr. Kim out of houston, tx

Thanks for the advice everyone. To hilltop, before this last surgery I had, I was starting to make my arm move. I would try to squeeze any part of my arm just to see if anything has came back. Well I noticed my arm would move, nothing major but it would just move when I squeezed. I can feel like I a...
by skateunit
Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 pm
Topic: Athletic Arm Sling
Replies: 83
Views: 211207

Re: Athletic Arm Sling

Looks like a great sling! For the people who have it and to Dan how well does it support the shoulder from subluxation because before this last surgery I had I used to wear a shoulder stapilizer. Shoulder support is hard to find in slings.

Thanks
Nate
by skateunit
Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Re: What do you think about Dr. Kim out of houston, tx

Thanks for the reply. I always wonder what people like me are like in the future with little movement in there arm. Like what they do for a living now and how hard was it to find a job like this. So many things run through your head.
by skateunit
Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:29 pm

What do you think about Dr. Kim out of houston, tx

I see Dr. Kim out of Houston, TX for my brachial plexus problem. I Was going to Mayo clinic but they were not in network with my insurance. Dr. kim has performed nerve transfers and also reconnected my nerves to my spine. No function has really came back after 15 months or so. The only thing that ha...
by skateunit
Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:54 pm
Topic: Tendon Transfer Problem
Replies: 4
Views: 2897

Tendon Transfer Problem

I just recently had a trapezius flap transfer to my shoulder in hopes to help support the shoulder. The problem was when they were attaching the muscle to my humerus, it was weak and brittle and broke with the screws. They took a bone biopsy and returned normal. Has anyone had this problem. My arm i...