Search found 4 matches

by willird
Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:10 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Return o' th' prodigal
Replies: 2
Views: 3558

Return o' th' prodigal

Well,folks, three-and-a-half years into this mess, I'm back! And, I've updated my profile. There's not a lot of news, but some of y'all might find it interesting. Carolyn, thanks for all you do! And Christopher. Linking me/us to DLPA info was prob'ly a life-saver for lots of us, although there didn'...
by willird
Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:02 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: INFORMAL meet & greet at SOuthcenter Starbucks on I-5 Washington State
Replies: 29
Views: 16342

Re: INFORMAL meet & greet at SOuthcenter Starbucks on I-5 Washington State

<t>Hi Carolyn,<br/> <br/> Yeah, I'm still lurking out here, reading posts, feeling as if I've really not much information to share, so not posting. But I'm still thinking it'd be good to meet some of the local folks. I'll do my best to be there, but please, which of the half-dozen or so Starbucks sh...
by willird
Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:56 am
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: INFORMAL meet & greet at SOuthcenter Starbucks on I-5 Washington State
Replies: 29
Views: 16342

Re: INFORMAL meet & greet at SOuthcenter Starbucks on I-5 Washington State

<t>Carolyn<br/> Like ships in the night, this time [:^)=8 <br/> hunhhh?<br/> 'Sokay, my fault for not callin' you before I headed up there, but it never crossed my mind that (maybe) I'd be the only one to come. I was looking forward to seeing you all, and will hold that thought for another time. Thi...
by willird
Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:22 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: rushin stimulation
Replies: 2
Views: 1219

Re: rushin stimulation

<t>hi. marian<br/> i suspect you've misunderstood someone's passing mention of "Russian" stim, which my PT spoke of as electrical stimulation of muscle tissues, purportedly used to give Russian athletes an edge in competition. don't know if such stim actually works for THAT purpose, but there is a m...