Search found 20 matches

by Aleman33
Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: A year post surgery.
Replies: 2
Views: 1803

A year post surgery.

Therapy and patience you guys. God bless.

http://youtu.be/r0fDIkWXLu0
by Aleman33
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 pm
Topic: Second Opinion
Views: 1436

Second Opinion

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find out how to go about getting a second opinion. My accident was Aug 2010, had a nerve graph on Feb 2011 at Duke, NC. I seen improvement on shoulder and bicep. My tricep is strong and I can bend my elbow with the palm of my hand facing down. I recently went to an 8 month...
by Aleman33
Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 am
Topic: Trapezius Muscle Transfer
Replies: 0
Views: 1127

Trapezius Muscle Transfer

Good morning everyone. Has anyone in here had a Trapezius Muscle Transfer done? What was the outcome? Thank you and I hope everyone having a better day than yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXATa3s3 ... ideo_title
by Aleman33
Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:26 pm
Topic: Looking for a Spanish Speaker with a TBPI
Replies: 9
Views: 3129

Re: Looking for a Spanish Speaker with a TBPI

Yo tambien hablo español y estaria encantado en ayudar. Me puedes escribir cuando quieras.

aleman3333@yahoo.com
by Aleman33
Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 pm
Topic: Amazing and Inspirational
Views: 1317

Amazing and Inspirational

A friend introduced me to a guy who had a motorcycle accident 4 years ago. He had 8 surgeries done (at Mayo), metal rods in his arm, metal in his shoulder blade, etc etc. After listening to his story I couldn't believe he's able to move his arm. In fact he bought a GXR1000 not too long ago. He was i...
by Aleman33
Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm
Topic: Had Surgery Yesterday.. Finally
Replies: 7
Views: 2301

Re: Had Surgery Yesterday.. Finally

Good luck Armstrong. Happy to hear that you're on you way. I bet you're excited. Nothing to be worry about, it would be over before you know it. Mine was on the 24th and my hand burns more than usual. They cut me near my collar bone and my inner biceps. No much pain in those areas, the pain and burn...
by Aleman33
Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Had Surgery Yesterday.. Finally

Thank you Cristina..
by Aleman33
Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Had Surgery Yesterday.. Finally

Hi everyone. I finally had surgery at Duke University Medical Center. They did a nerve graph and tendon transfer. I had a C7 avulsion and C5 and C6 pinched. My hand is burning more than usual. I found it weird that when I was dismissed from the hospital I was dismissed by a nurse and not by the doct...
by Aleman33
Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 pm
Topic: Still no surgery
Replies: 10
Views: 3685

Re: Still no surgery

Happy belated birthday Armstrong and thank you for all you advices. It truly means a lot. I exactly understand what you're going through, it's scary. I certainly would like to carry my son above my head again. Like you said, we have to be strong and hope for the best. They finally scheduled me for a...
by Aleman33
Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:34 pm
Topic: Still no surgery
Replies: 10
Views: 3685

Re: Still no surgery

Thank you everyone. I have Tricare Prime and they already refered to Duke University in NC. By then I just had an EMG done, so Duke wanted MRI as well. Waited about 3 weeks for that, sent it to Duke, but no response yet. I'm definitely going to my provider and get some answers because in tired of wa...