Search found 254 matches

by Paul
Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:31 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Surgery has any one had any success
Replies: 404
Views: 34530

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

Yes call Virginia ask for case #87964 State Medical Fraud Its public information.....................Paul
by Paul
Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:27 pm
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 189316

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

<r>Ok off to court we go. I will have my Layer seed a letter with in a week or two and you will have to pay for that apologize to me and revise your policy. We will give your group a chance to do things right during our legal letters. But if you continue we will be off to court. And I don't lose man...
by Paul
Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Chad good luck.............Thanks for writing. They take my postings off all the time you have to be pretty watchfull to gatch them.

Paul
by Paul
Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:29 pm

Mary what did you say???????????????????
by Paul
Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:29 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Need your opinion on Capsulodesis
Replies: 20
Views: 1370

Re: Need your opinion on Capsulodesis

<t>Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! ) Mary1 Posted: Jul 24, 2003 7:25 PM Reply <br/> <br/> Paul<br/> <br/> Your message ......... has been removed for violation of the message board policy. I would like to remind you that your are a guest on the message boards. the message board are a gift and as ...
by Paul
Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:28 pm

<t>Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! ) Mary1 Posted: Jul 24, 2003 7:25 PM Reply <br/> <br/> Paul<br/> <br/> Your message ......... has been removed for violation of the message board policy. I would like to remind you that your are a guest on the message boards. the message board are a gift and as ...
by Paul
Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:27 pm

by Paul
Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:27 pm

by Paul
Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:26 pm

by Paul
Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:01 pm

<t>Chad its nice to hear from you. A word of wraning you have to be realy carefull about these gatherings and camps. I went to a day event in long Island not to see Dr. Nath But just to meet other pepole that I have been talking with on this board and I was denyed entry to a public building and what...