by mom_2x_2002
Fri May 21, 2004 11:56 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Gestional Dietbetes Diet
Replies: 5
Views: 1144

Re: Gestional Dietbetes Diet

Heather,

They are not intending to take the baby early as of yet. I have had no signs of any complications. It has seemed like a pretty "normal" pregnancy so far.

Nicki
by mom_2x_2002
Fri May 21, 2004 11:52 am
Topic: vaginal birth after bpi
Replies: 28
Views: 2571

Re: vaginal birth after bpi

<t>I am pregnant right now. Not going to the same ob that delivered Hannah. I have a new one who is fully aware of my condition. I am so pleased with him. He is aware of Hannah and her BPI. He said he will monitor my weight and diet. Also I have several more ultrasounds in my future. I have had 3 al...
by mom_2x_2002
Tue May 18, 2004 3:43 pm
Topic: Gestional Dietbetes Diet
Views: 1144

Gestional Dietbetes Diet

<t>Hi Some of you know I am pregnant. My daughter has bp. I started the Gestional Dietbetes Diet today. So far it's been hard. When I wasn't watching what I was putting in my mouth I felt like I ate better and less. I so far haven't been diagnosed with gestional dietbetes with this pregnancy. They a...
by mom_2x_2002
Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:28 pm
Topic: Anyone have trouble getting pregnant again?
Views: 901

Re: Anyone have trouble getting pregnant again?

<r>Well we had been trying to get pregnant for 3 years after my daughter who is 4 now. We even came to the point that we were considering fertility drugs. I have what is called polycystic ovaries. I am also postive that I am missing my right ovary do to a removal of a cyst. Ovary can sometimes die o...
by mom_2x_2002
Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:37 pm
Topic: Have you ever heard of such a thing........
Replies: 24
Views: 2239

Re: Have you ever heard of such a thing........

Thank you for all this wonderful information. I am going to write this lady a letter because she hasn't agreed to call me or meet with me. So I feel its my responsiblity to inform her some how.
by mom_2x_2002
Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:27 pm
Topic: Have you ever heard of such a thing........
Replies: 24
Views: 2239

Have you ever heard of such a thing........

<t>hello Today I got a call from Hannah's OT. She said she has a new client she sees a child who was diagnosed with Erb's Palsy. And the doctor told the Mother that it happens interuterine. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Everything I have ever read has never said anything about that. I persona...
by mom_2x_2002
Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:40 pm
Topic: haven't been on in awhile
Replies: 2
Views: 562

Re: haven't been on in awhile

thanks

The baby is due 9-1 and no bed rest as of yet. hopefully all will go well and that won't happen
by mom_2x_2002
Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:52 pm
Topic: haven't been on in awhile
Replies: 2
Views: 562

haven't been on in awhile

<t>Just wanted to post in and tell everyone hi. I have been reading the post just haven't posted much. There is so many new people. Well some of you know I have a daughter her name is Hannah she has LOBP and had mod quad in July. She is going to be 4 on the 28th of March. It's seems like yesterday s...
by mom_2x_2002
Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:45 pm
Topic: Lawyers
Replies: 8
Views: 875

Re: Lawyers

Do you know if he has a lisence to do law in Wisconsin?
by mom_2x_2002
Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:21 pm
Topic: 3-D CT Scan
Replies: 14
Views: 1681

Re: 3-D CT Scan

<t>Christi-<br/> <br/> Hannah had her Mod Quad done in July we just heard from them about our video. The video we sent was made in Oct. and they just reviewed it. They recommend this same 3D CT Scan of Hannah's arm. We haven't made the appt yet. I think that it is 2 early to tell if mod quad is goin...