Search found 453 matches

by Allison
Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:37 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: I PASSED my Licensing exam!
Replies: 16
Views: 2381

Re: I PASSED my Licensing exam!

<t>Hi Marieke:-)<br/> Just 3 more semesters to go. This first semester of Med/Surg clinicals flew by. We're learning the meds and will actually be passing meds, doing im injections, sub q inj. intradermal inj, and haning IV drips. MEDS are the biggie and scare me the most. Eveything else is smooth s...
by Allison
Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 pm
Topic: I PASSED my Licensing exam!
Replies: 16
Views: 2381

Re: I PASSED my Licensing exam!

<t>Way to go Marieke!!! I'm very proud of you! I know how hard nursing school is. I'm struggling everyday just to get through. You are going to make an awesome nurse. <br/> <br/> Any ideas where you want to work? I'm hoping to join Tanya in Labor and Delivery or Pediatrics.<br/> I'm loving clinicals...
by Allison
Tue May 27, 2008 8:09 am
Topic: Amber's Dance Recital 5/24/08
Replies: 7
Views: 1062

Re: Amber's Dance Recital 5/24/08

Oh Tanya, She is so cute!!! She's definately the leader in this group. Thanks for sharing. You must be so proud of your tiny dancer:-)
by Allison
Thu May 22, 2008 8:09 am
Topic: Anyone have May 28th appt w/ Dr.Kozin?
Replies: 2
Views: 747

Re: Anyone have May 28th appt w/ Dr.Kozin?

<t>We just met with Dr Kozin yesterday for an evaluation for my son Bradley 6. Sorry we missed you. I must say, Dr Kozin made the nerve wracking experience pleasurable. He is wonderful with children! We brought my older daughter with us as well as my parents. He actually has us all laughing with his...
by Allison
Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:24 pm
Topic: tongue itching??
Replies: 1
Views: 726

Re: tongue itching??

<t>Not sure about the nerve relating to the itching? Maybe he had an allergic reaction to something he ate? My son has "Map Tongue" I noticed it since he was little, I asked the ped. and she said there is nothing that can be done about it, and it could be hereditary (no one I know has it.) He gets r...
by Allison
Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:57 pm
Topic: OT - Chicago & surrounding areas
Replies: 19
Views: 3704

Re: OT - Chicago & surrounding areas

Jennifer,
You are in my family's thoughts and prayers. We are so sorry to hear this news.
by Allison
Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:55 pm
Topic: Do you think that?
Replies: 17
Views: 2891

Re: Survey

<t>It's hard to say, since it's not being tracked anywhere, just random numbers with nothing backing up those stats. Given the fact that bpi clinics are popping up over the country, there obviously is a need. We can count the folks that come here and other support sites but that is just a fraction o...
by Allison
Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:15 pm
Topic: MRI or EMG
Replies: 9
Views: 1518

Re: MRI or EMG

<t>> Question....we are going to be getting an MRI done on<br/> > Valentines Day but as I've been reading information I<br/> > keep seeing EMG. Should we be asking for both or is<br/> > the MRI alone good enough? Please advise....<br/> > <br/> > <br/> > Maria <br/> > Amaru's mom ROBPI 3 months old T...
by Allison
Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:09 pm
Topic: Looking for Allison
Replies: 4
Views: 1009

Re: Looking for Allison

<t>Hi Marieke,<br/> I'm just finishing up my first semester. I have two years to go. I'm taking the TEAS test on Saturday. I purchased the study guide on line, hoping it helps. I heard the test is four hours long. <br/> I'm really enjoying my second go at school. What a difference it makes when you ...