Search found 57 matches

by Steve L.
Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: 63 years old and newly diagnosed
Replies: 5
Views: 836

Re: 63 years old and newly diagnosed

Hey Kath. Can you believe it, 2 posts in less than 6 months. I think I'm really startin' to break outta my shell. SL
by Steve L.
Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:47 am
Topic: 63 years old and newly diagnosed
Replies: 5
Views: 836

Re: 63 years old and newly diagnosed

<t>I think that is very important for people like us, that were not diagnosed until late in life, let the newer folks know that is easy to live with this injury. I firmly believe the lack of information made us stronger, for lack of a better way to put it.<br/> By the way, I'm 39 y.o. LOBPI.<br/> We...
by Steve L.
Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:36 pm
Topic: Emotionally damaged OBPI adult
Replies: 21
Views: 2862

Re: Emotionally damaged OBPI adult

<t>Yeah...I think I'm emotionally frigged-up, but not necessarily in a bad way. What I mean is, I'm O.K. and everything. I don't have a "twitch", ya' know what I'm sayin'. I do have an extremely bad temper, but it took years of therapy to get me to understand that. For years I'm sure people just tho...
by Steve L.
Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:07 pm
Topic: is it really for a lifetime?
Replies: 14
Views: 2261

Re: is it really for a lifetime?

<t>Yeah, everything that Sharon says is right on target. If it weren't for breaking my back when I was 25, I would never have known what I had, I just lived my life.<br/> I'm a 39 y.o. LOBPI, surveyor by trade.<br/> I have, in the coarse of my life, raced BMX (bicycles) on a national level for 6 yr....
by Steve L.
Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:12 pm
Topic: Question....
Replies: 1
Views: 504

Question....

...how do I correct my info. here. I need to change my e-mail addy, it should be "littlefeat@charter.net".
I thought I had fixed it, obviously not. DUH!
by Steve L.
Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:07 pm
Topic: To: Steve L.
Replies: 2
Views: 545

Re: To: Steve L.

For some reason my address is wrong here. It is
"littlefeat@charter.net", mail me with any questions you have.
by Steve L.
Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:42 pm
Topic: Wondering...
Replies: 19
Views: 2842

Re: Wondering...

<t>I find it truly amazing how one small statement can spark such wonderful responses. That's why I so seldom post, all you have to do is keep reading any post that relates to you and you will find questions, answers, reasons, solutions and situations. Sometimes to things you'd never thought of yet....
by Steve L.
Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:10 am

Re: Wondering...

<t>I didn't experience any pain until I hit puberty. The pain itself is sorta hard to describe, it's like arthritis or bursitis but with no specific bone or joint to pin-point. as I've said for a few years on this message board, I'm LOBPI but to make things a little more complicated, I'm numb from m...
by Steve L.
Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:11 pm

Wondering...

<t>I read alot of messages and I see a common theme. As if learning to live with this injury for years without answers or help for that matter, we have to learn to tolerate "Pain". Pain in the affected arm or pain in the un-affected arm due to overuse. Pain from the inconsideration and simple cold h...
by Steve L.
Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:12 am
Topic: Any Athletes out there?
Replies: 14
Views: 2162

Re: Any Athletes out there?

<t> Hi, I'm speaking for my father, who is LOBPI and is 39 years old. He always participated in sports. Today he even coaches football and baseball. He taught me how to play softball very well, and he has helped my brother become an awesome catcher. I personally think that if your son wants to parti...