Search found 4 matches

by babs
Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:00 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: hello
Replies: 4
Views: 1268

Re: hello

<t>Hi michelle, thanks for your reply. Am a very new internet user, so am using the reply on this site, but will try to email you also. How long was your scapula winging, because I hate this, it looks so ugly and freaky! and it feels like my right arm does'nt really belong to my body. Is this how yo...
by babs
Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:43 pm

Re: hello

<t>Thanks so much for your reply. I am a very new internet user, and did'nt know if I'd done it right! How did you get your ltn injury? Is your scapula still winging after five years? Do you work? sorry to ask so many questions but I'm so relieved to actually communicate with someone who has experie...
by babs
Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:16 am
Topic: bpi/winged scapula
Replies: 198
Views: 56158

Re: bpi/winged scapula

HI my name is Babs, I am a fifty year young!lady. I have just posted for the first time on this sight, and am eagerly awaiting a reply to my questions on winged scapula. You seem very knowledgable on this subject and would appreciate you reading my post and replying back. Thanks. Babs
by babs
Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:22 am

hello

<t>Hi,I been horrified by everyone's experiences of winged scapula.A few months ago I was struck with a virus, which affected my joints and muscles. I was in agony,had a rash, and felt quite ill. Since I recovered Ihad tingling down my lower right arm, and two weeks ago I noticed my right scapula wa...