Search found 5 matches

by kkgitz
Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:35 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Student hit by drunk driver
Replies: 22
Views: 2507

Re: Student hit by drunk driver

<t>Hello Kim,<br/> <br/> I am sorry to read that you are now in this club of pain, and frustration. I too was hit by a drunk driver but it was a long time ago. I lived in the horrific world of pain meds, and no hope. However I too was at my end, until I had a DREZ surgery by a Dr. Osenbach at Duke U...
by kkgitz
Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:57 pm
Topic: DREZ Surgery
Replies: 16
Views: 6585

Re: DREZ Surgery

<t>Dear Liz,<br/> Thank you too, because surgerey does require a lot of research then just reading the "horror" stories I've read prior to my leap of faith. <br/> I read a few of the stories on the pages here that I was "really scared" but I'm so glad that I went with my surgery. <br/> Dr. Osenbach ...
by kkgitz
Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:25 am

Re: DREZ Surgery

<t>Hello to all!!!<br/> I'm just writing to inform all that my "DREZ" procedure went well and I am in post op recovery.<br/> Thank you all for the input, and I just wanted to let you know that although post op pain is a "pain"..<br/> Dr. Osenbach did a "great job" and I will always be gratefull for ...
by kkgitz
Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:59 am
Topic: Someone please advise..
Replies: 1
Views: 650

Someone please advise..

<t>I'm due to have a DREZ surgery on the 12th of July, and I am very worried about it at this point. I have not found any good news on this procedure most of it is bad and I've been told that it was my best choice for stopping the horrible pain I'm in. Please advise me of what to expect, and what ou...
by kkgitz
Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:46 am

DREZ Surgery

<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> My name is Ken, and I've been living with a C-4 C-5 injury for 20 years however the pain associated with this has become unbearable. I'm due to have a DREZ surgery on 7/12/04 please tell me what to expect and if anyone out there has had this procedure?? I had seen Amy & Jaso...