Search found 206 matches

by s8n
Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:53 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: New member as of 7/20/12
Replies: 15
Views: 10317

Re: New member as of 7/20/12

you live in CA get a pot card it really helps with the pain. i'm 5 yrs post op and well i never got anything back but more pain but i found pot helps with the burning that comes with it. my life has changed drastically and i try to keep good spirits but it does test you from time to time. i also tak...
by s8n
Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 am
Topic: 2 years post op....burning, tingling, how much better?????
Replies: 8
Views: 5376

Re: 2 years post op....burning, tingling, how much better?????

I'm 5 yr.s post op and I hate to say this for me and/or him but the dr. told me the pain never goes away. It might subside a little, but as long as you have the injury there will be pain. The way he really said it went like this Me:"Doc I wish there was something I could do for this infernal bu...
by s8n
Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 am
Topic: madison
Replies: 6
Views: 3355

Re: madison

don't believe in god but my thoughts are definitely with them
by s8n
Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 am
Topic: electronic cigs
Replies: 4
Views: 3359

Re: electronic cigs

if you a person like me in search of the BEST pain relief i can tell you something that works great but....(looks both ways) (whispers) it may be illegal. pot i have found to be the best medication for the burning nerve pain we suffer. for me the benefit way outweighs the risk. i get a little every ...
by s8n
Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:04 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: guitar playing
Replies: 8
Views: 4847

Re: guitar playing

hi, i played bass and sang in a punk rock band since i was 14. since my bpi i can't play and it breaks my heart as that was the biggest part of me. i lost all use of my left arm. if you think you can do it my friend , don't let anyone stop you. you will regret it if ya don't. everyday i think about ...
by s8n
Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:31 am
Topic: MESSAGE FROM CAROLYN J/OBPI/ AGE 72
Replies: 2
Views: 1661

Re: MESSAGE FROM CAROLYN J/OBPI/ AGE 72

well Carolyn i wish you a merry christmas first and foremost. and i wish all other peeps the happiest of holidays whatever it may be that you celebrate. take care and i also wanna wish everyone a pain free new year. and thank you ubpn for this wonderful site that gives support to those like me. i on...
by s8n
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 am
Topic: has your injury entered your dreams?
Replies: 10
Views: 4940

Re: has your injury entered your dreams?

my dreams are 50/50. some i have my arm some i don't. on the other hand my wife will wake up and say "i had a nightmare!" and i'll ask "was i in it and did both my arms work?" and she says "yes." and i say "sounds like a good dream to me." lol any dreams with ...
by s8n
Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:18 am
Topic: hiya peeps
Replies: 2
Views: 1411

hiya peeps

happy thanksgiving folks-Daniel
by s8n
Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:34 pm
Topic: Dealing with Chronic Pain
Replies: 16
Views: 7641

Re: Dealing with Chronic Pain

truth? :| i smoke pot and it helps. when i'm off it i hurt and want to do nothing and i'm doubled over in pain. a couple one hits i'm up, i'm talkin, i'm hungry, i play video games, and i feel a whole lot better all the way around. read into it however ya want but i know for a fact it works for me. ...
by s8n
Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:54 am
Topic: update
Replies: 1
Views: 1549

update

well i figured i'd give yall an update it's been awhile. i will have been married a year on the 31st and couldn't be happier she makes me a better person. another year slipped by i feel it goes by so fast now that i'm stuck at home. i'm getting a ps3 move!!! that thing is unbelievable. i think it wi...