Search found 214 matches

by mamaofsix
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 pm
Forum: New? Start Here!
Topic: Mom of Four
Replies: 0
Views: 2345

Mom of Four

When I found UBPN, I was "mamaoftwo" and now I am a mother of three! I found UBPN in desperation to talk to anyone that could slightly relate to what I was going through after my son, Cameron, suffered a brachial plexus injury in 2005. My first post was when Cameron was only nine weeks old...
by mamaofsix
Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:59 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: A chance to win Tampa Bay Bucs Tickets
Replies: 18
Views: 46099

Re: A chance to win Tampa Bay Bucs Tickets

If you have entered the Tampa Bay Bucs Ticket Giveaway, you have been contacted by Private Message through this board. If you have not received your message and are still interested in attending, please contact me asap at anise@ubpn.org

Thank you!

Anise
by mamaofsix
Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:43 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Questions for Adrian Clayborn DE of Tampa Bay Bucs
Replies: 21
Views: 51005

Re: Questions for Adrian Clayborn DE of Tampa Bay Bucs

Adrian,

Thank you for being willing to answer our questions! What would you say is one of your greatest strengths and also what do you find you struggle more with now as an adult in the spotlight?
by mamaofsix
Thu May 02, 2013 10:44 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: How Do You Do That? Video Series
Replies: 1
Views: 1749

How Do You Do That? Video Series

Brachial Plexus Awareness week 2013 is the first full third week of October-so October 20-26th 2013. UBPN is going to be producing and collecting videos from the Community who will be demonstrating how they do things. It could be shaving, buttoning shorts, tying shoes, playing golf or a musical inst...
by mamaofsix
Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Replies: 1
Views: 2911

Brachial Plexus Awareness week 2013 is the first full third week of October-so October 20-26th 2013. UBPN is going to be producing and collecting videos from the Community who will be demonstrating how they do things. It could be shaving, buttoning shorts, tying shoes, playing golf or a musical inst...
by mamaofsix
Thu May 02, 2013 10:39 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Replies: 4
Views: 8900

by mamaofsix
Thu May 02, 2013 10:36 am
Forum: BPI Awareness
Replies: 0
Views: 1914

by mamaofsix
Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Camp Activity Signups
Views: 6870

Re: Camp Activity Signups

hope16_05 wrote:Did I read the YMCA site correct and they will have fireworks for our arrival on Sunday night? How cool is that!

You read correctly!! See you on Sunday!

Anise
by mamaofsix
Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Kinesio tape sensitivity
Views: 3129

Re: Kinesio tape sensitivity

My son has very sensitive skin and developed an allergy to the kinesiotape as well. We were advised to put Milk of Magnesia as a barrier before we applied the tape. We put the milk of magnesia on his skin, then let it dry and applied the tape. It worked very well for a few weeks. The tape wouldn't l...
by mamaofsix
Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 am
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Camp Activity Signups
Views: 6870

Camp Activity Signups

Hello Fellow Campers! We are just 19 days, 7 hours, 30 minutes and 23 seconds from camp-- but who's counting? Everyone should have received our activity signup via email already, but if you haven't, please email me at anise@ubpn.org or Claudia at claudiastrobing@gmail.com with your email address so ...