Search found 36 matches

by Suzie
Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:22 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: KGGunns--how was the doc appointment??
Replies: 8
Views: 1280

KGGunns--how was the doc appointment??

Hey Karen!!
Been thinking about you all day yesterday, wondering how the appointment with the BPI guy went---hope you had some encouraging news--let us know, ok?? Remember we're all here to help!! Love and --Suzie
by Suzie
Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:19 am
Topic: Hey Susan, how goes it?
Replies: 9
Views: 1492

Re: Hey Susan, how goes it?

<t>Hey Susan!!<br/> <br/> I agree with Allison--you HAVE to find a way to get on the net at home in Virginia---you get a lot of extra support from people here on the BPI website--people who truly understand what you are going thru--really try to stay hooked up, for your own mental peace of mind!! Pl...
by Suzie
Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:08 pm
Topic: Some encouraging news!
Replies: 5
Views: 806

Re: Some encouraging news!

<t>Dear Karen and Susan--<br/> Thank you both for your kind words--it really means alot!!! This guy I'm married to makes it real easy to be encouraging and work hard to get him better--he is basically a pretty good patient--a wonderful daddy to our girls, and my best friend for the past 24 years!! H...
by Suzie
Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:36 pm
Topic: Some encouraging news!
Replies: 5
Views: 806

Some encouraging news!

<t>Hi everyone!<br/> <br/> This is Suzie--David's wife, (Michelle & Lindsey's mom, etc. etc.) I am THRILLED to report that David's repeat EMG shows marked improvement in his neurological status!! yeah!!! Dr.Rechthand, THE EMG guy according to Dr. Belzberg, said David's recovery was "remarkable" ...
by Suzie
Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:29 pm
Topic: Post-op HELP!
Replies: 10
Views: 1608

Re: Post-op HELP!

Susan!!
Didn't get your email--did you send it to ----?
ds33@intergate.com

Hope all is going ok!! write when you can
Suzie
by Suzie
Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:12 pm
Topic: EMG & MRI'S
Replies: 47
Views: 5078

Re: EMG & MRI'S

<r>THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!<br/> GOOD FOR OU FOR BEING PERSISTANT MISS KAREN--PROUD OF YOU!! NOW HERE'S TO HOPING YOU GET SOME BETTER NEWS NEXT TUESDAY--WE'LL ALL BE THINKING OF YOU!!<br/> ~~~~SUZIE~~~<br/> p.s.--got your email--will write you more when i get 2 seconds to rub together--have be...
by Suzie
Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:33 pm

Hi Karen!!

Thought you ahd my email address--sorry!!

ds33@intergate.com

look forward to hearing from you-
---~~~~Suzie~~~~~
by Suzie
Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:29 pm
Topic: Post-op HELP!
Replies: 10
Views: 1608

Re: Post-op HELP!

<r>Hey Susan!!<br/> Listen to you--in a few weeks you have become an expert in BPI--you are even speaking "medicalese"--I am VERY impressed, not only with your knowledge, but moreso with your spirit--the very depressed "Punchy Sue" has given way to a very wise, funny, spiritual Susan--good for you!!...
by Suzie
Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:28 pm

<t>KAREN!!!!<br/> <br/> DON'T BE AFRAID TO TREAT THE PAIN--(I KNOW, SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE HOSPICE NURSE!)--BUT SERIOUSLY, IF IT HURTS--TAKE SOMETHING!! YOU'LL BE BETTER ABLE TO ABSERVE YOUR ARM AND HAND FOR MOVEMENT IF YOU AREN'T FIGHTING WITH PAIN!! DAVID NEEDED PAIN HELP FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS AFTER HIS EM...
by Suzie
Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:46 am

<t>HI Aurelia and Karen!<br/> <br/> Yes, David is improving all of the time--nothing short of miraculous, and dogged determination on both of our parts--I agree with you Aurelia, that crawly feeling may be a really good sign Karen!! That is exactly what David experienced after his EMG, and tht's whe...