Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:25 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Air dates for the Surgery on the Discovery Health Channel are KNOWN!
Replies: 22
Views: 2351

Re: Air dates for the Surgery on the Discovery Health Channel are KNOWN!

eleen its me again would you mind sendinig me an email of the pic with his sling if so my email is hdcrash@aol.com thanks i want to get on my mouantin bike again for the excersise
by hdcrash
Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:19 pm
Topic: Air dates for the Surgery on the Discovery Health Channel are KNOWN!
Replies: 22
Views: 2351

Re: Air dates for the Surgery on the Discovery Health Channel are KNOWN!

hi ellen this is chris got your email on the surgery thanks how is he doing any thing change since the last time i talked with you
by hdcrash
Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:31 am
Topic: sleeping issues
Replies: 20
Views: 2605

Re: sleeping issues

<t>yea i agree try the smallest dose possible the docs do tend to over prescribe or under all the time they are really loose with these meds and dont want to prescribe narcotics at all did you use the ambien to im not sure which of the 2 really had me all out of wack cause i quit both at the same ti...
by hdcrash
Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:39 pm
Topic: sleeping issues
Views: 2605

Re: sleeping issues

<t>i have to disagree with you lizzy b on the meds stay away from amitryptilene and ambien they will help you sleep but they also drag you down and keep you depressed and are hard to come off of i done the regular and came down slowly and then weaned off of them like you are supposed to and was wire...
by hdcrash
Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:10 pm
Topic: TBPI
Replies: 35
Views: 4453

Re: TBPI

<t>hey thats great that your recovery is happening so quickly the faster the better your chances for almost full recovery your accident was less than 3 months ago and you broke your humerous is that the upper arm bone did you have an emg done what do they suspect just strech or torn what happened in...
by hdcrash
Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:37 pm
Topic: Discovery Channel Surgery Date?
Replies: 17
Views: 2048

Re: Discovery Channel Surgery Date?

<t>yes he said i should start to see results within 6 months to a year im past the six month mark but can hardly tell a difference yet in about 5 months he is going to determine whether or not to do the muscle transfer surgery he wants me to have some type of feeling in my hand first i have had some...
by hdcrash
Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:42 pm
Topic: Discovery Channel Surgery Date?
Replies: 17
Views: 2048

Re: Discovery Channel Surgery Date?

<t>hi ellen did john have his surgery in april 2003 i had mine in janurary 2003 i avulsed c5 c6 c7 and streched t1 and c8 i had the intercostal neve graft surgery but they are waiting to see the results of that before they do the gracillus muscle transfer the recovery is so slow its hard to notice a...
by hdcrash
Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:30 pm
Topic: Denial? Or a full recovery?
Replies: 26
Views: 2811

Re: Denial? Or a full recovery?

<t>jenny i cant say i agree or disagree with you to each their own right know the only thing that keeps me going is the surgerys and possibilitys of some recovery everybody has to deal with this in different ways as far as denial you are defeniley not in it actually you are way ahead of us who look ...
by hdcrash
Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:11 pm
Topic: intercostal nerve graft and recovery
Replies: 11
Views: 2649

Re: intercostal nerve graft and recovery

i talked to my therapist the other day and he assured me that the settings programed into my unit were safe that i couldnt over use it or damage nerve endings i wonder if my settings are weker then what you guys have used
by hdcrash
Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:07 pm
Topic: unbelievable pain
Views: 2064

Re: unbelievable pain

<t>yea i cut back amtryptilen how ever you spell it from 150 to 75 and am about to reduce it again then the ambien then the neurotin but it deffinetly has to be done slowly the drs sometimes dont inform you of this but they were very informitive about the neurotnin and coming down slowly because of ...