Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:24 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Medication
Replies: 7
Views: 1273

Re: Medication

<t>Hi Andrew this is hdcrash and Iam curenntly taking neurotin which is actually a type of ceasar medicine. My doctor said that most narcotics will not work on that type of pain.If you are taking it though you have to becareful when you stop because if you dont taper off of it it could actually caus...
by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:15 am
Topic: Surgery has any one had any success
Replies: 404
Views: 34526

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

<t>Hi Paul this is hdcrash. I had a motor cyclr accident August,6,02.Several injurys sustained including tbpi with possible nerve root avulsions to C5 C6 C7 T1 I go in for surgery january 13 2003 exploratory at first with possible nerve graft with nerve used from leg. I live in Kentucky but go to th...
by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:04 am
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 189308

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

<r>Hi this is Chris or <EMAIL email="hdcrash@aol.This">hdcrash@aol.This</EMAIL> is my first time to the website.I have already logged in.Motorcycle accident hit fence post while flying thru the air at about 40mph headfirst sustained multipal injurys tbpi was the worst.accident occured August,6,02 th...
by hdcrash
Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:46 pm
Topic: TBPI
Replies: 35
Views: 4442

TBPI

<t>I wrecked my motorcycle August,6,02. Received several injurys including traumatic brachial plexus injury with possible root avulsions at C5 C6 C7 T1. I go in for surgery January 13th for a nerve graft from my leg to repair the nerves that are damaged.My symptoms are no motor skills from elbow dow...