Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:11 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: getting back outdoors
Replies: 8
Views: 1855

Re: getting back outdoors

<t>no not right off hand but i have most of the adaptions he does i can show them or try to explain them to you a little i shoot my bow with a mouth tab made from a cat collar and used a fighting belt for ocean fishing and cut a length of pvc pipe and cut a notch in it for fishing were do you live i...
by hdcrash
Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:05 pm
Topic: methadone users !!!
Replies: 17
Views: 2562

Re: methadone users !!!

<t>you had your surgery at mayo huh ive got an appoinment with them may 23 if you dont mind my asking how bad was your injury and what surgery did you have if any ive had the intercostal nerve graft surgery but nothing to the hand yet i avulsed c5 c6 c7 and streched t1 c8 pretty good group of drs th...
by hdcrash
Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:42 pm
Topic: The Methadone Tapes Review
Replies: 4
Views: 821

Re: The Methadone Tapes Review

no doubt thanks for keepin us posted does anybody who takes it know how i could get info on studys or anything to show my dr that others are being prescribed this if i could get rid of some of this pain i think i could live some what a normal life again thanks
by hdcrash
Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:34 pm

<t>hey chris ironically my name to sounds like youve delt with a lot of crap i have had my share to several broken bonesand surgerys you name it ive broke it except arms every bone in my head and face neck back legs etc and will agree this is the worst pain i have ever felt im in ky but see my dr in...
by hdcrash
Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:51 pm

<t>hey chris your about the same build as me were the hell do you guys see your drs at they wont give me any kind of narcotic for the pain i was taking ambien amatryptlin one of those 2 is the same as elivil and neurotin at 3200 mlgs a day know im down to 1600 mlgs a day and still has same affect no...
by hdcrash
Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Topic: Stem Cell Research and Recovery on PBS
Replies: 21
Views: 3680

Re: Stem Cell Research and Recovery on PBS

that is awesome thanks for posting that
by hdcrash
Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:19 pm

Re: getting back outdoors

hey man what kind of outdoors activites did you do i did alot of stuff still figuring out ways to do everything again how long ago was your accident tim got me to shooting my bow again with a mouth tab right know im up to drawing 60lbs its not that hard at all
by hdcrash
Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:27 pm
Topic: Methadone??
Replies: 13
Views: 1672

Re: Methadone??

<t>hey they had me on methadone for other injurys do to my accident but i quit taking it about a month out of the hospital due to other complications thats when my arm started to hurt but the only thing they will give ne know is neurotin i did have problems with it in the hospital but i was on it an...
by hdcrash
Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:19 pm

getting back outdoors

<r>check out this website this gentelman is the host of a popular hunting and fishing show here in kentucky he had a motorcycle accident about 20 yrs ago that left him with a right tbpi i have met him a few times and he is extremely nice and very helpful in showing how to overcome this type and othe...
by hdcrash
Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:40 pm
Topic: arm warmers
Replies: 16
Views: 2809

Re: arm warmers

hey this might sound funny but when i armwrestled at competitions we had homemade arm warmers with the team logos printed on them they worked pretty good we just took sweatshirts and cut the sleeves off and put elastic in the top