Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:30 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: anyone that plays paintball or goes hunting with bpi
Replies: 6
Views: 1137

Re: anyone that plays paintball or goes hunting with bpi

<t>hey i dont play paintball anymore but i still hunt and fish check out these to websites timfarmeroutdoors.com and pcba.org tim is the host of a hunting show here in kentucky he has a right tbpi he still shoots his bow he just uses his teeth im in the process of getting a bow brace you can find th...
by hdcrash
Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:49 pm
Topic: What about Social Security Benefits?
Replies: 2
Views: 954

Re: What about Social Security Benefits?

hi my names chris and my accident was a little over 2yrs ago right tbpi i got my ssi after about a year and a half you have to have a lawyer but you can get it with tbpi i had several other injuries to but the main thing was the tbpi good luck
by hdcrash
Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:16 am
Topic: Supporting a loved one w/ BP
Replies: 13
Views: 3277

Re: Supporting a loved one w/ BP

<t>hey my names chris and i had a motorcycle wreck on 8/6/02 right bpi ive had one surgery and looking at another ive just started to see movement in my shoulder not much but it is doing something dont do the amputation until your sure there is nothing that can be done alot of drs dont know what can...
by hdcrash
Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:55 pm
Topic: John's surgery today
Replies: 8
Views: 2051

Re: John's surgery today

<t>yea my gracilis muscle transfer can wait because its gonna be for bicep and hand function the difference between mine and johns is that they used the intercostal nerves to my bicep and it hasnt done anything yet they transfered my trapezious nerve to my shoulder and its just starting to work so f...
by hdcrash
Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:41 pm

<t>hey thats great im glad to hear hes doing so good sounds like you guyd picked the right drs im going for a visit with the drs to see if im eligible for the muscle transfer they are swamped up there i applied in jan and just know got an appoinment i guess alot of people saw johns surgery and are g...
by hdcrash
Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:50 am

hey this is chris ive spoken with you and john on here before hows everything going with the shoulder and arm sounds good when does he go back to mayo i have an appoinment for july 12 let me know if you will be in the area around then
by hdcrash
Wed May 05, 2004 4:17 pm
Topic: Anyone out there with a c5, c6, c7 nerve avulsions?
Replies: 31
Views: 4228

Re: Anyone out there with a c5, c6, c7 nerve avulsions?

hey i had c5 c6 c7 avulision and had an intercostal nerve graft surgery but still waitin to see i do have a little movment in my shoulder but not much
by hdcrash
Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:08 pm
Topic: Building a Bike
Replies: 7
Views: 1829

Re: Building a Bike

check the replys on getting back outdoors and look at the websites some are for motorcycle and some are for bycyles
by hdcrash
Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:40 pm
Topic: getting back outdoors
Views: 1883

Re: getting back outdoors

<r>yea that sounds like it would work the dutch definitley confuses me but i get the idea and the brace looks interesting last time i met with tim i met a guy that makes prothesis and he is talking about making me an elbow lock with up to 20 postions similar to that brace but it is adjustable to wha...
by hdcrash
Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:10 pm
Topic: getting back outdoors
Views: 1883

Re: getting back outdoors

yea im waiting to build something im just not sure what adaptions will have to be made are you getting back on to