Kathleen

Re: This is groovy!!!

Post by Kathleen »

Lets see if this works Ryan

Thanks for checking to see if we can have spell check

Just what I needed -- another challenge in my life LOL.....LOL

Yeah! I did it

Ahhhh the little things in life that make us happy

I think I need to go get a life if this is what I do instead of watching the BASEBALL game

Kath
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

HHHOOEEEE!!!
Well, the boards have had a makeover ayy...i guess evryone's doin it these days...at least it's easier to read at 3a.m.!! ;o)hhehehehee!! and it's quite niiiice t'have a 'welcome lizzyb' in the top corner...makes me feel all warm an glowy!! ;0) tarra peeps....
Joy in FL

Re: Spell Check

Post by Joy in FL »

I use my husband as my spell checker! I will hire him out cheap! We need to pay for Christmas, my son's graduation and his Eagle Scout ceremony, so maybe I won't hire my husband out THAT cheap! LOL

Everything looks great! With all the changes I have been wondering if Ryan even likes us anymore. From the looks of things he does! :-)

Joy
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991
ipeverywhere

Re: Spell Check

Post by ipeverywhere »

Of course I like you all.. what would I do if it wasn't for my one handed friends :P
Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to see if this "thing" works!
I really like that you can just scroll down the page to read all of the messages.

Can't figure out whats going on with the bold, italics, etc. thing. How does it work?

B.T.W., I loved your analogy, George.

Take Care,
-Stephanie
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Stephanie

You are now bold Guess what you are now I am enjoying the new toys here but must keep nagging ryan for spell check... he needs to know that OBPI cannot spell..... LOL....When you press on the b type your note in between... OK..

Kath