Mayo Clinic Series on Discovery

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
herff94

Mayo Clinic Series on Discovery

Post by herff94 »

Hello Fellow BPI People~
I received a letter today confirming the dates of the series, which you all know by now but they posted a internet sight I thought would be very interesting to look at for those that are still searching for a doctor. I can tell you first hand that I personally think Mayo is the best. I had the honor of having Dr Wood, whom became the CEO of Mayo Clinic, do my muscle transfer 16 yrs ago. I was one the first to have that done and back then it was considered a risk. I have since meet with Dr Bishop (whom was training under Dr Wood at the time of my muscle surgery and now is my my primary Dr), Dr Spinner and Dr Steinmann. Its a beautiful place to see and they treat you like a person not a another number. Plus, all under grown tunnels, never have to face that bitter cold that makes your arm feel like you want to yank it off and throw it against a wall. They have great rates on hotels and its scenic drive. But anyways, my letter confirms the story of a promising teenager from Atlanta who refuses to surrender his dreams after a devastating accident destroys his arm. Mayo Clinic surgeons work to repair the brachial plexus network of nerves.
Please check out:
www.mayoclinic.org/brachialplexus-rst/

Kath from Chicago
Susana

Re: Mayo Clinic Series on Discovery

Post by Susana »

Today is the day for this show at 10:00 PET
9:00 central. Hope it gives hope to many of us.
Gene

Post by Gene »

Susana,

I think it will give hope to many people!

Please see my recent post under: "Need a copy of the Discovery Channel documentary"

Gene
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am unable to get ths show a 1:00 P.m. today. Does anyone know what is going on?