Cramps in hand

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
sureluv37

Cramps in hand

Post by sureluv37 »

Does anyone know how to relieve cramps in hand? Thanks.
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Re: Cramps in hand

Post by cbe411 »

What woks best for me is a compression glove (http://www.wisdomking.com/line80025.html)or just squeezing the hell outof it, till the finger are funny colors. Also, laugh if you may but others do it to, putting chin to chest seems to be a great help! I have no idea why this works, but it does! Hope this helps! Good luck and hang in there!
COurtney
Gianni

Post by Gianni »

I have been told that a glass of tonic water at bed time will relieve cramps in the body.
sureluv37

Post by sureluv37 »

Thank you so much. The cork and the chin to chest does help. Amazing. I will be trying the tonic water soon. Now I just added something else to go along with the wrist brace, my prescription, stress balls, and Destin (for the burning) to go in my purse. Thanks for your help.
CRYSTALMAC

Post by CRYSTALMAC »

THERE IS A DRUG CALLED MIRAPEX, IT IS USED FOR PEOPLE WITH UNCONTROLABLE CRAMPS LIKE RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME, HELPS ME....