unbelievable pain

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
ronin

Re: unbelievable pain

Post by ronin »

methadone.I've been on every thing- had my tbpi in 93 amputation in 95--been thru hell--crawled in the bottle and out again--I could tell the difference between a .357 and a 9 mm by the way the barrel tasted. I'm not kidding, I've had one foot in the grave and the other on a nanner peel.I been on fentanyl patches, morphine injections, oxycontin-ALL the non-narcotics- and I swear to whatever Gods run this circus that methadone saved my life.---I hear alot of folks say they don't want to 'be addicted''to pills or have to depend on meds or whatever and I understand--I don't either. But diabetics don't wanna hafta shoot insulin and folks with hi blood pressure don't wanna hafta take thier pills--and until something better comes along or there's a cure or treatment then "Doctor, please give me my dope cuz I have a life to get back to." And I simply can't function w/the level of pain I experience. If it came down to doing without my meds or dying---well there's no comparison to make--I can't live with the pain. Period.It robs me of everything that makes life LIFE. I waited till I became a drunk to get medical help and I LOST both my daughters. I don't see them- they are GONE. I 'did without' medical treatment and teated myself with Jim Beam. Don't make that mistake. If your pains bad get help. Do it right. DO NOT abuse your Doctors or your meds.The point is find the help that works for you and don't lose your life. I know from experience there's nothing worse than losing your life and having to live with it.--Ronin