Recovery

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Rob25

Recovery

Post by Rob25 »

I'm feeling alot of tingles and I am able to move my arm. its been almost 3 months from when I started feeling the tingles and I gained alot of movement but my question is for those that have recovered, how long from the tingles did you start really able to move ur arm all around simi normal? I had C5 and C6 stretched bad and surgery on sept. 23 and I started feeling tingles in April.
joan/rusty

Re: Recovery

Post by joan/rusty »

Rob , I trashed c5-t1 and I had David Kline do my surgeries and it took about 1 to 2 years befoer I got back enough movement to tell anything. But about a year ago I started getting feeling back -- like I can now tell what is hot and cold. The REALLY bad thing is that I also got ALOT of pain. I have tried talking Kline into cutting loose what he did 16 years ago, but he said NO WAY !!!! So what I am saying is if you do not get results right away don't give up. ESPICIALLY in your case being that yours were onlty stretched. Like I said mine were pulled out. Remember in this that Everything is SLOW. Please stay in touch I would like to hear how thins progess.

Rusty
Rob25

Post by Rob25 »

Thanks alot rusty,
I can say thank god I'm very optimistic about my recovery, I believe that one of these days I be able to move my arm the way it once did. I'm trying hard even though I take little breaks here and their from the excerise. but I always come back strong. keep intouch.
Gianni

Post by Gianni »

Rob,

It's now the end of August, how has your progress been?

Regards,
Maureen aka Gianni's mom