Fishing ???

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
joan/rusty

Fishing ???

Post by joan/rusty »

Hi Everyone,
Simple question about a fishing rod. I had one that was made in Miss. a very long time ago. My beloved x-wife got it in our divorce and she has both hands. I have called the man that made it for me and he has died. His son sold the pat. to Zebco and they have done nothing with it. It was an ambassodor 500 open faced reel. If anyone can help !!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Rusty
Kathleen M

Re: Fishing ???

Post by Kathleen M »

This is a page of Zebco sites...
I don't know if you checked them all

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?srch ... S5&q=Zebco

I know nothing about fishing I could not really search out the right rod and reel... I hated to bait my own hook... good luck

Kath
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

Try doing an e-bay search for the rod you are looking for.

Joshua
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Why don't you ask your exwife to give it back. Does she despise you that much?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Linda,
It's just plain mean !!!!!!!
Rusty
hdcrash

Post by hdcrash »

hey rusty this is chris again dont know if you had any luck finding a fishing rod and reel set up yet but i ordered an off shore belt from bass pro shop for $10. and put a peace of pv pipe in it to hold my rod so i could reel with the other hand and it works pretty good for my baitcasters i use right hand reels and since i have a right hand tbpi and the baitcasters are so expensive i cant give them up so they wont switch to the other side i juyst flip the handles over and put them back on and you can fight the rod and reel with one hand and its not as hard as you would think
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hey rusty when I got injured I could not find any electric fishing reel that worked very good so me & my Dad mounted a electric motor on my own fishing reel it may work the best speed wise ,but it got me out there.
I have seen electric Penn reels that looked very nice although not cheat. I beleive I also seen some electric reels on Alaska magazine web page. Hope you can find something to work for you. As for your ex that's just BS that she would take that from you.