plastic surgery

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
admin
Site Admin

plastic surgery

Post by admin »

Hi
Anyone have plastic surgery on the thin arm?
Put some fat.
Thanks
Paulo G
francine

Re: plastic surgery

Post by francine »

Paulo! hahaha you made me laugh.... I have plenty to spare so if you want to do this - just call me up ook? I'd be so happy to share with you.

Many years ago Geraldo Rivera (is this his name?) who was a talk show host had a doctor come to his show and in front of everyone they took fat from his behind in a needle and injected it into his forhead where he had many, many lines. Well I didn't watch his show agin until a few months later and I turned it on just to see how his lines were holding...and they were all back. So I wonder - what is holding the 'fat' in? Doesn't it just dissipate?

-francine
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Francine

Hehe... thanks but my wife say it first.

I got into the medical insurance company and ask for that. First the plastic surgeon doc says ok, he talk about fat, witch you are right it goes with time, and a kind of liquid injection (that I think is collagen http://www.fda.gov/opacom/backgrounders/collagen.html ).
But the thing was to get an approval upstairs, and, was refused, because don’t improves my capability of working, what I don’t agree.
Now, I am on the way of getting the same by the public health system.

Best to you
Paulo G
Dave m

Post by Dave m »

HI PAULO long time no type dude! My skinny arm bugs me too, maybe wear padded sleeves?? ;O) You back on that Ducati yet mate?
mikeyb

Post by mikeyb »

Inject some fat ? Please tell me your kidding Paulo ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nope,, not kidding! Soon I have a consult whit the plastic surgeon to know the various techniques for that. I know that is possible inject something an have the shoulder big.

About the bike… well, they are make me waiting, and waving their heads, but I don’t give up easy. Now waiting for another doctor’s inspection on the way to give back my licence.
Hey Mikey and Dave see some of my training…eheheh http://www.geocities.com/black_octopus/index.html and click on the yellow “minimoto” link.

Best to you,
Paulo G