madison

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

madison

Post by jmar »

madison is a very lovely young woman who sustained a BPI about a year or so ago. she was on here a very short time. her family needs all the support and prayers they can get right now. her little brother is 11 years old has a rare cancer that is in stage 4 . he was diagnosed in january 2012. he is not doing very well. his name is Braeden. they are asking everyone for all the prayers they can get.
wafloodzone

Re: madison

Post by wafloodzone »

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Braeden and his family.
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Brayden is in my Prayers.
Joyce, please copy and paste to the General Message Forums too...."Pray-ers" are on there too.
Carolyn J
LOBPI/74 8-) :D CAMP IN 4 more weeks!!!!
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Post by jmar »

UPDATE!!!! brady might be in REMISSION!!!! YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! :D :D
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Great news! YAYYYYYYYYY. God IS Good!
Thanks for the Update.
Carolyn J
LOBPI/74
johnmetalman
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: hit by car november 26 07 operated on oct 08 ruptured radial nerve with sural grafts and nerve transfer of median to radial in forearm. radial nerve has some recovery all other nerves are intact.

Post by johnmetalman »

My prayers go out as well. Keep the faith
s8n

Post by s8n »

don't believe in god but my thoughts are definitely with them