Some Encouraging News

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Rosaline

Some Encouraging News

Post by Rosaline »

Hello everyone,
We had a very interesting session at Physical Therapy today. During our e-stem session, the therapist put the e-stem on the forearm right by the wrist and the hand and Jay's wrist moved and his middle finger twitched. How exciting because noone was expecting this!!! We are scheduled to have a CT Myleogram on the 18th of this month, the drs just want to confirm that the nerves are torn!! How can they be torn if he is having this type of movement or some movement? We are going to go ahead with the myleogram, but we are having them to fax the results to Mayo!!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement on last week my family and I really needed the support. I appreciate this message board there is always someone out there who knows exactly what you are going through. Thanks again everyone.
EllenB

Re: Some Encouraging News

Post by EllenB »

Hey Rosaline,

That's great news! You guys were about due for something positive, eh? I was thinking the MRI was to be last week and had hoped John could stop by & meet you all, but he's now in Atlanta & we leave Tuesday for our trip. Keep posting on here & if I get the chance to stop by an internet cafe, I'll check in.

Take care,

Ellen