United Brachial Plexus Network, Inc. •theratogs?
Page 1 of 1


Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:17 pm
by admin
My sons therapist was just here and recomended a brace called "theratogs"? I am not sur the spelling but said it will help him keep his arm from tilting outward. He cannot raise his arm very high utill his arm tilts inward. Anyone heard of this or has this?

Re: theratogs?

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:15 am
by Lyn ND
do a search on google heaps come up