pen pals

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
eevislucas

pen pals

Post by eevislucas »

i would love to hear from people my age or it doesnt matter that is going through been through in there lifes im no longer working and it gets pretty lonley now
Dean-na

Re: pen pals

Post by Dean-na »

Hey & welcome to the boards. I am 32 & have a right brachial plexus injury from birth. There are a lot of great people on these boards. I have had 1 surgery & plan on having another in a month in Houston, Texas. I read on your other post that you were a nurses aid. How did you do? I have just started back to school & trying to get my academics out of the way to start nursing school myself. I have always wanted to become a nurse. Good luck with your ssi. I enjoy talking/discussing things with other adults like myself.

Deanna
rachelcasa

Post by rachelcasa »

Hello there. Don't be so lonely! There are many of us just like you here and ready to answer any questions or just to chit chat. Where are you from? I am 32 also and had my surgery 5 weeks before Deanna did. Have you had surgery yet? Are you contemplating it? Feel free to e mail me if you would like to.
Talk to you soon
eevislucas

Post by eevislucas »

well let me to say thanku i found out a long time ago i was born overseas in japan and my parents were getting ready to come here to the states they never followed up on anything the doctors orders my doctor now said that all my bones in my right arm r deteriorateing and no surgery im very lucky that i could work as long as i could but lifting bending is to much stress the doctor said that it wouldnt be wise to stay in that field i live in georgia
Dean-na

Post by Dean-na »

Hey, I don't live that far from you. I am from Alabama. So howdie neighbor. Feel free to email me too. Take care!!