AWARENESS WEEK IS HERE! Join hands in our circle around the world....

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Francine_Litz

AWARENESS WEEK IS HERE! Join hands in our circle around the world....

Post by Francine_Litz »

Maia Arianna Litz (LOBPI)is holding her big sister Adena's hand, who is holding her boyfriend Zach's hand, who is holding his possibly future step-father-in-laws hand (LOL)Lou (who has a cat in his lap), who is holding Francine's hand, with my other hand outstretched for the next person.....
admin
Site Admin

Re: AWARENESS WEEK IS HERE! Join hands in our circle around the world....

Post by admin »

I am holding Francine's hand with my other hand holding Ella's hand, Ella holding Big sister Hannah's hand, Hannah holding Daddy's (Jeff)...Jeff is waiting for the next to join us with his hand held out...
whitneys mom

Post by whitneys mom »

I,Amanda will take Francines hand, and hold Whitneys hand. she is holding her Dad Rory's hand Who is waiting for the next in the circle.
whitneys mom

Post by whitneys mom »

ok well I guess I will hold Jeffs hand lol
LisaL

Post by LisaL »

I, Lisa, will take Rory's hand, and hold Hannah's hand, Hannah is holding daddy's (Clint) hand. Clint is waiting for the next hand held out.
Allison

Post by Allison »

Allison reaches out for Clints hand and has Bradley's hand in the other who is holding big sister Kalista's who is holding daddys (Brad). Brad is waiting for the next hand.
m&mmom

Post by m&mmom »

Allison - how about I race down 309 and meet you on 22 to hold hands - LOL

Matthew (rbpi) reaches for Brad's hand (due to his last surgery he can!!) Melanie (rbpi) reaches for Matthew's hand and extends her other hand to her Daddy. I reach out for Jeremy's hand and I'm reaching out for the next hand.

Cindy
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

And Cindy I reach out to your hand, then to Brittany's hand (ROBPI), who then has little sisters hand, Brianna, who then holds Daddy's (David) hand, then he holds big sister, Brooke's hand.
Sali

Post by Sali »

Josh's Great-Grandma (Norma)reaches out to take Brooke's hand, while her other hand is holding Josh's Grandpa's hand. Grandpa (Darrel) is holding Josh's right hand, with his left hand nestled in my hand. I reach out for the next one in line.............