This looks complicated!!!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: This looks complicated!!!

Post by admin »

Hi Ryan ...I just liked the idea that on the old message board you could see all subject matter at a glance especially when you "collapsed all threads". I suppose after the board really gets going it will be easier to use. I do not play on other message boards of this format because I really have a hard time. I am sure MANY people will like it. I will give it a chance and I will TRY to support it. I really do not want to lose this forum of communication. Do not use my thoughts as a catch all because I am just not too familiar with computers. I suppose I will get used to it. Keep up the good work Ryan...I understand that you mean well...do not let my comments discourage you...Peace and blessings...Louise H. Beaulieu
admin
Site Admin

Re: Not so bad.

Post by admin »

Hey guys,

If I can figure out how to work this site anyone can. Computers run when they see me coming. It just takes time to get used to the boards looking different. I hated when they changed the format of People Magazine! Over time it will become familiar again.
JeanMI

Post by JeanMI »

Ryan,
You guys did a great job! I am sure that it was a lot of work. We will get used to it.
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Louise

I am with you I hope we can all get use to not closing the threads and picking and choosing what we want to read...

Hope you get use to it. Perhaps it will be fun for all of us to learn a new board.

Ryan Hi if your reading - can we have spell check you know I can't spell- LOL...
Kath
christy

Post by christy »

Oh my Louise, I am with you on this one. I think if I had run into this page as a "newbie" I would have run like the wind. I started to anyway...I know it has taken a lot of work and that is appreciated. BUT, now it will be hard to be anon on certain subjects (such as LEGAL) when we really need to be.

I do hope that I get the hang of it and get to find the time to visit. I guess I can give it whirl and see.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Just trying this out to see how it all works. Not sure yet if I like it......will give it a while before I make a decision.