NC Picnic

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
LisaL

NC Picnic

Post by LisaL »

There will be a NC picnic on May 3rd. Dr. Shenaq will be there along with Lisa Davis and Nancy Conte and Dr. Nelson. The picnic will be in Charlotte. I'm trying to secure a place as I write this e-mail. When we finalize I will post the information. The evaluations will be from 12:30-6:00pm.

Lisa
francine

Re: NC Picnic

Post by francine »

Lisa - Great!!

I posted it here http://www.injurednewborn.com/gatherings.html

Let me know when you have more info.
Tammie

Post by Tammie »

If our clinic visit is scheduled for May 19 and surgery for the 20th, would it be beneficial for us to attend?
LisaL

Post by LisaL »

There will be hands on evaluations. No need for a video. I will have more information at the end of this week for everyone.

Lisa
tcon

Post by tcon »

tammy...we went to the NY picnic on 3/8 and we had an app for surgery in TX on 3/24. They took one look at my daughter and said she didnt need primary (she has alot of movement) so they cancelled our appt. So I would recommend going to the NC picnic if possible.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm going to call Lisa Davis today. I spoke with her about 6 weeks ago and she told me it would be posted on the ubpn website but I haven't seen anything yet. That is how I found out about this message board. I live in Asheboro N.C. My seventeen month old son has had his first two surgeries there in Texas. I'm really looking forward to meeting some people around here with the same injury. I don't know anybody around here that has had the same injury. Unfortantly my son suffered a severe case and is showing progress a little bit at a time. I'm looking forward to any information that you find out about the picnic.

Dawn Mint
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I was going to call Lisa Davis today about the picnic. I spoke with her about 6 weeks ago and she told me it would be posted on the ubpn website but I haven't seen anything yet. That is how I found this message board.I live in Asheboro N.C. I have not met anyone around here with the same injury. I'm looking very forward to meeting some people. I have a 17 month old son that has had his first two surgeries in Texas and can't wait to see them here. My son suffered a very severe case and improving a little bit at a time. I'm looking forward to any information that you find.
If I find out anything I will post it also.

Dawn Mint