Delayed Posts and Log In

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Board Moderator

Delayed Posts and Log In

Post by Board Moderator »

Delayed Posts - guests and others

Please remember to sign in (Log in) that will cause your post to appear immediately.

If you post as a guest your post must be read by one of the Board Moderator's and approved that is why your post does not appear.

UBPN is staffed by volunteers and sometimes many hours pass before your post is approved. We do our best to see that the board is monitored at regular intervals to approve guests posts.

We realize that it is necessary for some to post as guests and we are not trying to discourage this just asking that those who can log in before posting.

Thank you
UBPN Board Moderators
francine

FYI

Post by francine »

For people that are not logging on and posting - you can still remain anonymous if you just set up an alias name for yourself. And this way your posts will go through like everone else's but a board moderator will not have to make it appear first. It's only the Guest posts - the ones where people don't log in that get stuck in the wait zone.

Signing up with an alias will free up some of the time of the volunteers, too.

Just an FYI...
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Re: Delayed Posts and Log In

Post by Kath »

Moving this up
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Kathleen

Re: FYI

Post by Kathleen »

Francine

Can people who need to post without names also get an e-mail address so that people can reply directly to them or is it impossible...

OK.. dummy question just wondering

Kath
Tessie258

Post by Tessie258 »

You can sign up for an anonymous e-mail address at Yahoo or Hotmail. Just give bogus info....In case you're worried about your computer being subpeaoned(sp) you can set your computer to clean temporary files and history more frequently.....Or use someone elses computer(library) to check that address.
T.
francine

Post by francine »

It is my personal opinion that people are too scared of this computer thing... just don't ever mention the doctor or hospital name.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This I agree with....and also, unless you have a lawsuit yourself on this issue, it should not be an issue
francine

Post by francine »

you agree with me but you'll still a "guest"

LOL LOL

so how could have your answer gotten you into legal trouble?

(I'm not trying to start a commotion - I just don't understand why people are SO scared - what does being on a support message board have to do with a doctor pulling your kids head too hard - that's where the negligence is - NOT in your coming to the message board to look for support)

Ok - I think I better shut up for now.
(mouth now zipped closed for a moment or two at least)

-francine
cybermomx4

Post by cybermomx4 »

That's because sometimes my computer does crazy things and doesn't long me in automatically like I ask it too.
Computer problem or user problem....I do not know !!!!

LOL
Gayle
francine

Post by francine »

Oh Gayle - that is TOO funny!!! never discount the mechanical aspects!! LOL LOL