Happy New Year

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Ken. Levine

Happy New Year

Post by Ken. Levine »

To All,

Happy New Year to all my friends in the UBPN family. My most sincere new years wish is that no more innocent children suffer brachial plexus injuries. I realize this may not happen in 2011, but hopefully someday. I assure you I would happily find another area of law to practice.

I wish you and your most beautiful children continued strength, courage, peace of mind and heart. 2011 will be year of new challenges but also new challenges met, new accomplishments and new victories.

Peace, love and grace to you all.

Ken Levine
richinma2005
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Daughter Kailyn ROBPI, June 14, 1997.
Surgery with Dr Waters (BCH), April 1999 and in February 2012
2 more daughters, Julia (1999), Sarah(2002) born Cesarean.

Re: Happy New Year

Post by richinma2005 »

Happy New Year!
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Kath »

Happy New Year
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi