help with shoulder dystocia website

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

help with shoulder dystocia website

Post by admin »

I am taking a first aid class and I have to do a literature review on an emergency and of course I picked shoulder dystocia. The website is not responding (shoulderdystocia.com), can anyone give suggestions where I could find credible information on the topic.

Thanks!

Kim
admin
Site Admin

O'Leary's book

Post by admin »

James O'Leary's book Shoulder Dystocia and Other Birth Injuries, 2000, can be purchased by e-mailing Elizabeth O'Leary at: veeoleary@aol.com. It's a very useful medicalegal handbook. Good luck on your report!
francine

Re: help with shoulder dystocia website

Post by francine »

I called their office and their server has been struck by the nim virus....they are hoping to get it back up and running sooner....

you can also by the book about Shoulder Dystocia which has just be updated and rereleased... the information is on the bookmark in the awareness section of this site. (lol)

also - on my site, there is a report that Dr. O'leary wrote about causation.... it's found at the top at www.injurednewborn.com/resources.html.

-francine
admin
Site Admin

Re: O'Leary's book

Post by admin »

Hello, I read your message regarding the rerelease of this book. I just got my hands on the 1992 and was wondering if there was a significant difference in the two. Thanks.