HELP WITH TESTIMONIALS

Welcome Newbies! Introduce yourselves!
AVITHEDOC
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: No injury. I am a physician.

HELP WITH TESTIMONIALS

Post by AVITHEDOC »

I am an Obstetrician/Gynecologist in Connecticut. I have been interested in the problem of Shoulder Dystocia and how to prevent Brachial Plexus Injury when SD occurs.
I have developed a simple device that allows to release the trapped shoulder from behind the pubic bone without applying any traction, thus avoiding the injury to the Brachial Plexus.
As the device does not resemble an existing medical instrument it will have to be tested extensively in clinical trials to prove its safety and efficacy.
I am currently applying for grants as well as "crowd funding" to finance the development and testing of the device.
I would like to add to the application several videos or photos testimonies by patients or by parents of affected children that will demonstrate the impact of the injury.
I would appreciate your help.
Dr. Avi Yaari
yaarisa@yahoo.com
Master DIVER TOM

Re: HELP WITH TESTIMONIALS

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

Video really , :shock:
Affect. sign me up on birth erbs in the 50.s , forceps broke my elbow and spatula to, Need someone in person??? ;)
Just check my post, So you know me better :shock:
For now.
Facts :shock:
In The early 50s , I was born with broken bones , torn and stretch nerves to.
My Mom was 5 ,2 I weight at 12 lb. at birth.
I guess a small mom and a big baby , Happen, Like Me :shock: I am sure there is tall moms with birth issues to, by Figures??? Dont Know :roll:
What I do know is when a ultra sound is given to a Mom a weight of the baby at time , would help ;) Can the Mom deliver the baby without a tool use is Paramount in these birth injuries , I live this life :twisted: :evil: Can a Mom deliver a Baby without a tool use, Yes By Choice of Sardine if The computer generated Pelvic \ bone states your baby maybe at risk by diameter ??? Please In a deliver Have a sasarion, Than have a doctor pick up a birthing tool , it is more about a ultra sound and the Mom opening to deliver the baby. than a new tool??
All I know is one of my worst days in my life is finding this sight and the best is trying to help here :shock: Buffiling, Tenacity to try ;) :D
When I was Born I weight 12 pounds and gasping for air, in large heart to, The nurse rush me to a small incubator for Premature baby, One tough lady ;) :D
Tenacity comes with trying and the next hope of trying or the next invention, maybe :shock:
What ever Might help, A new tool ? or maybe a choice at birth with computer help :roll: Very Puzzling??? :shock: :roll:
Just thinking :shock:
Tom

I would like to hear more from this poster, Invention happen to ;)

Can I help in Person???Tell me more :shock:
Tom
AVITHEDOC
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: No injury. I am a physician.

Post by AVITHEDOC »

Hello Tom,
There are of course computer algorithms that try to predict when there is a risk of Shoulder Dystocia and offer cesarean section to the mother, however they cannot prevent all the cases of SD and the resulting OBPI.
I HAVE DEVELOPED A VERY SIMPLE DEVICE TO DELIVER THE SHOULDER WHEN THE DYSTOCIA OCCURS.
Because it is a new device it will have to undergo extensive clinical trials. I am applying for grants plus through crowd funding. I need video testimonials or photos, from injured chidren and their parents.
My direct email is yaarisa@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Dr. Yaari
Master DIVER TOM

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

Hi Doctor,
Thanks for explaining,

Thanks,
Tom