Well, hello!

Welcome Newbies! Introduce yourselves!
Logozoe90
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI since birth. Right arm.

Well, hello!

Post by Logozoe90 »

Hello everyone,

I found this place a week ago and decided to register and post. I am Dan and I am affected by BPI from birth: it has been and it is a quite difficult journey to live with it, everyday - as anyone who has BPI knows. I am mainly here because I have never talked to someone with my same disability, and at the age of 27 I thought that it is time to do it; to relate is fundamental to understand. I have seen that the forum is not really active, but sometimes there are users who discuss in the threads so... well, that's pretty everything. When I will be ready I will also share my story, since it seems that even if not many users write, apparently many people read the site.

Cheers,

Dan
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Well, hello!

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

Hi Dan,
I am glad you found us,
It is true that there is not much activity here. There is a lot of people that move to Face book. This sight is great for reading and learning from post. I try to still be here to try to help others needs that post. Others answer to but more read than post, That true to.
Try being on face book to, If I can help here I will.
Tom
Logozoe90
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI since birth. Right arm.

Re: Well, hello!

Post by Logozoe90 »

Thank you Tom! Then I will also try to look on facebook groups, thanks.