Help... SSI

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
angelsmom1

Help... SSI

Post by angelsmom1 »

HELP! Need to know what would be better SSI is granting Angel a hearing with a ALJ (yeah) they want to do it by VTC (video teleconference) or I can pick to do it in person. we have no lawer frown emoticon so going this alone. Need to decided ...... any thoughts ??
Angel is already on ssi, but they want to take her off (werid as she has the same issuses and problems she did before) (age is 13 now)
no we dont have a lawer none would take the case becuse she is already on ssi. :(
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Help... SSI

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

Wow,
I have never seen a post like this, ever overtime.
I would ask you to get on face book on this question to.
The best way to do this is in person, I hope you have or can get a Current evaluation of your daughter ? If you can get a current evaluation from the doctor who did the evaluation for your SSI case it will help. If not a current evaluation from another doctor will help .
It seems , old evaluation do not help in SSI cases.
She 13 to , besides her limitation is there any other physical or emotional issues , she having to take meds for ??
Everything counts in a SSI case and the more you can prove by current record will help . This way you can show that nothing has change and other issues now are present.
I am not a Lawyer , but I am on SSI , PTD from Wc and I went throw a Discrimination case to. 2 mess up arms.
I hope this might help??? :roll:
I would get on face book to.
Tom
angelsmom1

Re: Help... SSI

Post by angelsmom1 »

my facebook is melanie doss (hefner - king) picture profile of the moon