Wait and see aditude by doctors

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Master DIVER TOM

Wait and see aditude by doctors

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

:shock: , Wait and see does not work if there is a drop shoulder , by post , If there is a bend in the arm by others posting , wait and see never do . :shock: ;)
I have the shoulder and arm issues from birth erbs to from my birth in the 50,s :shock: ;)
If you see a drop shoulder or waiter bent arm happen :evil: :twisted: not to get a referral, to a BP doctors, Some repair needs to be done in a time period, By post here to.
Wait and see never :shock:
Just thinking,Define Birth ERbs :roll: Really :roll: Bewildering :shock:
Wait and see never help me, nor did a doctor never-ever told me of any help for birth ebs in my life time :evil: :twisted:
I started out with very little grasp to , I have been squeezing a small rubber ball to gain grasp, I end up with very little usage but great grasp to drive a Semi with birth erbs :shock:
In-spite of the limitation we are left with we all get to do a alot of amazing outcome by are try,
I got my tenacity from my Mom in her trying to find help for my erbs, never happen :shock: :D We all have tenacity to ,by so many post here to ;)
Tenacity is good to have , in trying to fine a way that help :shock: It a Quest :roll:
Well, I hope this post might help ?? :roll:
Tom