PLEASE HELP ME FIND BJ'S FAMILY FROM SO CAROLINA

Discuss Camp UBPN
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND BJ'S FAMILY FROM SO CAROLINA

Post by Carolyn J »

Dear Fellow 2012 UBPN CAMPERS,
I am looking for BJ's last name and his Family in So. Carolina. I assumed wrong that they be in the Roster in our Camp Notebook but they weren't. His Dad took pictures for me the last breakfast. Please help me locate them. Dad took great pictures.
Thank You♥
gramma Carolyn J :cry: ;) 8-)
LOBPI/74
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Re: PLEASE HELP ME FIND BJ'S FAMILY FROM SO CAROLINA

Post by Carolyn J »

BUMPING UP! Help Please! This family wasn't listed in the CAMP 2012 NoteBook :(
Carolyn J
LOBPI/74