I asked for a state proclamation from the Governor of Massachusetts

Tell us your Awareness efforts!
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Re: I asked for a state proclamation from the Governor of Massachusetts

Post by hope16_05 »

Mark and Anna,
Sorry I havent gotten back to you very quickly...I will read up on what you need to do for the proclamation and get back to you next week when I have a little bit more time. I am without internet until Wednesday next week. So it will take me a couple days but hopefully I can get you all the info you need by next weekend.
Again, my appologies for not getting back to you sooner!
Amy
Awareness committee chair
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Re: I asked for a state proclamation from the Governor of Massachusetts

Post by hope16_05 »

Mark and Anna and all those wishing to get a state proclamation please refer to the new post that contains a sample letter and a web address with senators contact info.
Amy
Awareness committee chair
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN