ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
admin
Site Admin

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Post by admin »

hi chris in n calif deffinitly a lurker. 29 bi lateral
(erbs)bpi from birth. i check in everyday and enjoy and look forwards to all who post. thx

i have issues
chris
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sela here......Right TBPI, pedestrian vs commuter train in '99. Successful nerve transfer surgery 6 mos. later to regain elbow flexion. Trying to conquer the pain! Stop by here every couple of weeks, it's so comforting. Chicago
Dave m

Post by Dave m »

OK if Ryan can answer roll call I can!! DAve Martin injured late '99 on (or rather off) a motorcycle, very lucky recovery so far from Leeds north England ~ a bit too close to Karlos! ;O)
stevie p

Post by stevie p »

Hi guys!
I'm still here too (just).
Steve, I live on cloud nine most of the time.
When I'm not there I'm in "Steve's World" (scary place tho').
Sometimes I live in Essex, England.
Left TBPI motorcycle accident May 2000.
christy

Post by christy »

lurker--sometimes poster on this board. Grandma to katie, 23 months old ROBPI from Huntington, WV, home of Marshall University's Thundering Herd. Three surgeries, multiple daily therapies and lots of temper tantrums with movement coming along, pain way ahead of the game most of the time.

Just a note to say how much we (as in parents of the OBPI kids) appreciate all of you adults / young adults (That's you, right Kath?)

Newest recovery note--Katie felt "hot" water with her OBPI arm last night!!! Not that it was hot, just warmer than she is used to. This from the kid that Columbus Children's said "take that baby's shoes off and teach her to use her feet as hands as her arm will never recover".
Jason&Amy

Post by Jason&Amy »

Hey guys! Jason and Amy. Jason suffered a LTBPI in September 2001 due to one a Phoenix, Az finest drivers. He ran a light and hit us on our motorcycle, a GSXR 750. Found this board 2 weeks ago. You are all a great inspiration to us! Thanks so much and God bless! Tell ya what, we both love to ride and are determined to make modifications to a bike so we can ride again(but not in Phoenix!)We miss it so much!
Moirap

Post by Moirap »

Hi everyone
This is Sean's mum, Moira, checking in. I think that sean has checked out the site too. His BPI was from a motorbike accident May 2001. Thanks to all at UBPN for the unwavering care and support. Love and prayers to you.
MarcsOnFire

Post by MarcsOnFire »

Marc Jones (Stanmore, UK) Left TBPI caused by bluddy hit and run driver in November 2000.