ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
bigsel

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Post by bigsel »

My name Sel, AKA,bigsel, I live in the borders of Scotland & I have a left bpi due to a climbing accident. keep those names coming.
bigsel
Robin

Post by Robin »

Robin Hynes,crashed Yam R1 29/04/00 LTBI had intercostal nerve transfer aug 00 and also DREZ lesion surgery oct 01 for the PAIN which was successful.Lurk a lot post a little. . . live in the Isle of Man. . home of the TT races!
mikeyb

Post by mikeyb »

Yup I'm still here peeps, darn near 4 years bpi....I've been lurking here ever since...

Bye for now, Mike :)

mikeyb@execulink.com
RITA

Post by RITA »

Rita, Atlanta GA, BPI 2 yrs- cardiac surgery
George

Post by George »

Georgie Porgie.....warm in Georgia :o) got my certification on October 21, 1999. Cannot blame anything but a tree. LBPI..... hello all you kindred spirits :o)

great idea karl !!
TINA-T

Post by TINA-T »

Present and accounted for ...........

Tina (Tbaby) Ortonville, MI. USA

I'm Bilateral Obpi.........so i know you can't count me in your Tbpi head count........but I still count.

Let me see....one...two...three....yep I can still count hahahaha

Also Jenny,Liz and Haze have given me honorary brit status.......so that also counts in me favor....?? I think hahaha
bigsel

Post by bigsel »

Sorry Tina, you can't get brit status without asking us jocks(Scottish)first.
bigsel
jennyb
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: January 1980 Yamaha RD200 vs 16 wheeler truck, result, 1 totally paralysed right arm. I was 21, now 54. I had no surgery, I don't regret this. Decided to totally ignore limitations (easily done aged 21) adapted very quickly to one handed life, got married, had 3 kids, worked- the effect of the injury on my life (once the pain stopped being constant) was minimal and now, aged 54, I very rarely even think of it, unless I bash it or it gets cold, then I wish I'd had it amputated :) Except for a steering knob on my car, I have no adaptations to help with life, mainly because I honestly don't think of myself as disabled and the only thing I can't do is peel potatoes, which is definitely a good thing.

Post by jennyb »

bigsel, we taught tina all the english slang we know, you could teach her some scots and she'll be fully integrated :0) tina, until you learn scots you're whats called a sassenach......
Eileen in Maine

Post by Eileen in Maine »

Hi there! I'm not really a lurker, I just found your
board a couple of days ago while looking for something
for pain control. I am 37, live in Northern Maine, and
have never met anyone else with BPI. I am RBPI for
19 years since my neck met the curb when thrown from
the back of a motorcycle. I am very excited to know that there are others out there who can relate. I
look forward to visiting often.

Not alone anymore!
Eileen
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Andrew a tbpi of the right arm a snowmobile accident december 7 2001 i am 15 years old.