Today is one of those days that scare me about the future.

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
kissygoose

Today is one of those days that scare me about the future.

Post by kissygoose »

Today we had the twins' birthday party. It was the party from hell and I was up from 6 am and going non stop all day. Stevie screamed the entire day and wouldn't let me put him down. When he wasn't screaming Sandy was and wanted picked up. My "good" hand has been hurting me for about a week and now at the end of the day both my arms are hurting so bad I can hardly stand the pain. I'm tired but I know I'll never be able to get comfortable enough to sleep.

It's days like these that make me scared about the future. It makes me wonder how long I have till just normal days end like this. It makes me mad because I can't get the medical treatment I need or the help I need.

Sorry, just needed to vent.
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Today is one of those days that scare me about the futur

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

I got my good arm rip up at work end up PTD from work :evil: , many here post the overuse issue , It is very important to tell the lawyer you see and tell the doctor about your limitation in your good arm, everything counts including the overuse issue in the determination. :shock:
I really wonder if the over use issue may not be over look in applying :roll:
Just thinking
Tom :shock:
ASC
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI

Re: Today is one of those days that scare me about the futur

Post by ASC »

Christina:

I send you compassion and empathy!

From a personal viewpoint, I think we all go through the "WHAT IF" phases during our life. And, sometimes, we tend to lose sight of our creativity, adaptability, and strong will of empowerment. It is easy to fall into the "OW, IT HURTS" tunneled vision. Please do not get me wrong. I have been there...many times. However, I find ways to find relief of the pains associated with BPI, paralysis, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Using ice, a wrist brace with stays, OTC pain relievers, and the UBPN Family.

Warmly,
Tony/ASC
ROBPI/Adult
"Just One More Step"