Halloween - What will they be?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Mandie

Halloween - What will they be?

Post by Mandie »

PeggyF

Re: Halloween - What will they be?

Post by PeggyF »

my son is going to be a Japanese character, Inuyasha, which my mother-in-law is in the process of making and my daughter is going to be a She Devil.

Peggy
brandonsmom

Post by brandonsmom »

Brandon will be a power ranger !!!
Tanya in NY
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am Mom to Amber, injured at birth. I serve on the Board of Directors for UBPN, and am a labor/delivery nurse, too.

Post by Tanya in NY »

I was going to make my 2 kids matching skeleton costumes (Casey requested that). Unfortunately, I have decided to finally admit my limitations in costume making when the skeleton started to look more like a spider on my son's chest.

Amber is going to be a fairy princess. Casey was going to be a milk carton, but decided tonight to instead wear his Boy Scout uniform (which he recently joined and is sooooo proud to wear). Easy year for Mom.

Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, almost 3 years
Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, 13 years old
BIGJAVSMOM

Post by BIGJAVSMOM »

Manny wants to be a army man or a fire man. Javier is going to be a lion. Can't wait to see pics.

HAppy and Safe trick or treating.

MArlyn
bugsntazz

Post by bugsntazz »

My son is going to be Darth Vader, My daughter is going to be Tinkerbell...
Marnie

Post by Marnie »

Peyton is going to be Darth Vadar and Kaylee is going to be Barbie!!
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Brittney is going to be a big pink flamingo - we are still working on the beak but bought some feathers and tights for her and still need the body of the bird! I'm not sure how I'm going to create a pink flamingo by tonight for her band Halloween party! LOL
Sabrina is going as a 'zombie cheerleader' and when she puts on that wig she looks pretty scary - she'll need black around her eyes and we have black fingernail polish ... Chip (my husband) gets in to it too and he's not sure yet what he's going to be - and I'm always the witch on the front porch who passes out the candy from my big culdren. Happy Halloween to all of you!! Have fun! Boo!
Christy
JamieMarie'smommie

Post by JamieMarie'smommie »

Jamie is going to be a dalmation puppy. I just finished making her costume last nigh.
claudia

Post by claudia »

I go as a chef... a cop-out, since I am a pastry chef!
Frank is rarely home for halloween. I don't believe that my oldest (13) is going as anything but "herself". My son likes to go with a hatchet and torn clothing with blood goo on his face! Isabel will be a cow girl, and Juliana will be a witch..hmmmm... no, i'll leave that alone!

claudia

ps... i could skip the whole costume thing--just bring me the candy!!!