Intrest in MN gathering?

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Intrest in MN gathering?

Post by hope16_05 »

Hello all, I am just wondering if there would be much interest in a bpi gathering in MN. I would be willing to organize some thing if there is any interest, also what months work best? Now that I have met people I want to keep meeting people.
Let me know what you all think.
Thank,
Amy 18 ROBPI from MN
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
John G

Re: Intrest in MN gathering?

Post by John G »

Amy, I think a Minnesota event would be great, count me in, and let me be part of the planning for it. Talk to you more soon, John
CyndiAnn3

Post by CyndiAnn3 »

Amy -
Where in MN do you think you would have the gathering? I'm from Wisconsin.
Cyndi
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

Cyndi,
Where we would have a gathering is up for discussion. I currently am living in Duluth, so that would be easiest for me to plan, but I think more people are from southern MN, so I am still waiting to get some more resopnses of interest and then I thought that interested group maybe could help decide.

Sorry I can not be more clear at this time, but you are welcome to come, I would love to meet you.
Amy
CyndiAnn3

Post by CyndiAnn3 »

Amy -
My husband and I love Duluth! (He's a "Boat Nerd"!) And I have relatives in Southern Minnesota. I would be interested in either area. Please keep me posted!
Cyndi
John G

Post by John G »

Maybe we should try a nice central location like St Cloud?, How soon are we planning this for?
hope16_05

Post by hope16_05 »

How does this summer sound? I have no problem with St. Could, I have a connection there that could scope out some good places. I know thay have a nice park there some where.
Amy
John G

Post by John G »

Hey Amy, if we are going to plan this for next summer, I think Duluth would be the place to go, I'm a bit of a boat lover too.
PeggyF

Post by PeggyF »

Amy, this sounds great! I'm not sure that I could make it (depends on exactly when in the summer) but I hope you get a lot of interrest.

Take care,
Peggy
blades

Post by blades »

Amy - What a great idea!! As a fellow Minnesotan my family would be excited to have a BPI event here. Either St. Cloud or Duluth would be fine. If you need any help just let me know, I love planning parties!!
......Tara (mom to Ava ROBPI)